Fire up Ultimate General Magmar to defeat the opponents!
Ultimate LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ sets feature awesome minifigures with futuristic battle gear. Attach the fists for extra battle power, or insert the circular saw blades or whirlwind blades into the ultra armor and turn the handle to make them rotate. This set features 3 scannable shields for NEXO Powers that provide unique battle skills in the digital game, and includes an Ultimate General Magmar minifigure.
- Includes an Ultimate General Magmar minifigure.
- Ultimate General Magmar merges live-action play with 3 scannable shields to obtain unique NEXO Powers for digital gaming.
- Turn the handle on Ultimate General Magmar's back to spin the blades.
- Weapons include a sword, 2 translucent-orange circular saw blades, and 2 translucent-blue whirlwind blades.
- Accessory elements include 2 fist smashers, shield and a showcase stand.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Scan shields for each of the 3 NEXO Powers (Rock Ripper, Whirlwind and Mightiness) and power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game.
- Collect and combine all the Ultimate LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ sets to boost your collection of ultimate battle gear.
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ episodes on Cartoon Network.
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsUltimate General Magmaramazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!70338 Ultimate General Magmar is the second Nexo Knights set that I have built, the first being Ultimate Flama, and these two sets bear more than a passing resemblance to each other. The set includes 64 pieces in two baggies and an instruction booklet which is folded in half. The first step of the build is the assembly of the minifigure. General Magmar has a red head with printing on both sides. His torso is a combination of dark red with red arms and black hands, and he has lava-like printing on front and back of the torso. The leg piece consists of dark red hips and black legs with printing on the front. The very cool-looking black ponytail piece is unfortunately a bit unstable and pops off very easily. The second step of the build is the showcase stand where General Magmar's two other weapons and Nexo Shields can be stored when they are not in use. General Magmar's main weapons are two large orange flames that are attached to a neck bracket and that can be spun separately by turning their handles. The flames are so large and heavy that balancing the figure on a smooth surface can be bit of a task. Fortunately, the disproportionately large shield he holds can double as a front support. The flames are hinged, so they can turn basically in any direction which leaves ample room for other weapons and the shield. Besides the saw blade flames, General Magmar has a huge spiky transparent red sword, two fist smashers attached to a black bar, and two translucent-blue whirlwind blades and the Nexo Powers to go with them. Because the blue whirlwinds attach to Magmar's weapons rack differently from the orange flames, I would suggest the easiest way to spin those whirlwinds is to blow on them. The fist smasher contraption is so large (taller than the minifigure) that I found it difficult to play with. The build is very easy despite the scary-looking technic parts and there are no stickers in the set, which is always a positive thing. When playing with the set, I found that due to snugly fitting parts, dismantling the blue whirlwinds from the weapons rack on Magmar's back meant that one of the longish gray technic pins came off completely. Also the showcase stand came apart when I tried to pry the selfsame whirlwind parts off it, but I think this problem may correct itself with time and use of the minifigure and its weapons.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55