Search out the Freemakers with Tracker I!
Play out your own LEGO® Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures encounters with this impressive tri-wing Tracker I model, featuring spring-loaded shooters on each wing and side hatches that reveal a weapon store, access ladder and a prison cell with space for a minifigure. Open the 3 windows of the minifigure cockpit and attach the M-OC Hunter Droid using the special shoulder armor element, before swiveling it into position for flight mode. This great set includes 3 minifigures plus a buildable probe droid figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Rowan, Emperor Palpatine and an M-OC Hunter Droid, plus a buildable Probe Droid figure.
- Features tri-wing design with a spring-loaded shooter on each wing, opening side hatches revealing a weapon store, access ladder and prison cell with space for a minifigure, and an opening 3-window cockpit with swiveling pilot function.
- Weapons include Palpatine’s Force Lightning elements, a blaster, 2 red Lightsabers and a blue Lightsaber.
- Also includes a handcuff element.
- Hold Rowan or other minifigure in the prison cell.
- Open out the 3 cockpit windows and attach the Hunter Droid.
- Shoulder armor element required to attach to the cockpit.
- Play out your own exciting adventures from the LEGO® Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures animated TV series.
- Measures over 6” (17cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixtracker 1darthvader123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTracker 1 is a good set. The ship is very detailed with room for a driver. Another good thing about the set is that it comes with 3 awesome minifigures and one tracker droid. Emperor palpatine came with the set. He had a regular face and a mad face. The set also came with rowan freemaker. rowan came with a lightsaber and a new torso and legs. His face was the same as the star scavenger set. He did not have a second face though. The last mini figure it came with was an m-oc hunter droid mini figure.(he was my favorite). The ship olso has 3 compartments. one of them is a jail. My only compaint is that there should be a pack for moc.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery Pleased with this BuildBroast | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilding everything in 3s to build the symmetrical wings got a little bit repetitive, but this was a very satisfying build and my very first flyer so I am very pleased at how everything came out. I can't wait for my next build.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixReally cool setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Tracker 1 is probably my favorite ship from the Freemaker Adventures, so when the sets came out I was like "I have to buy this set!" It took about two hours to build, but it's pretty simple and straightforward. Here are the pros and cons. Pros: Cool design, spring shooters work good, the prison cell function is fun. The minifigures are great, I like the details on Palpatine and Rowan, but the M-OC Hunter droid is definitely the best, I really like his helmet. Cons: the only thing I don't care for in this set is Rowan's short legs. I know that they are trying to make him look like a kid, but I think it would be cooler just to make him have normal sized legs. Overall, this is a great set for anyone, it's worth the money, and the M-OC Hunter droid is insanely cool.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixReally fun to play with while looking coolPDogLegos | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was super cool as soon as I got it and was a super fun build. It uses a good balance of technic and brick pieces which is good because I always get a bit sick of all technic and this helped me out. I didn't really need to do any modifications onto this model even though I usually do them because this set was cool enough on it's own.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45