Thor's Weapon Quest
Available nowThor's Weapon Quest4.2083524.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Find Thor’s ultimate weapon!
- VIP Points
- 24VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Join Thor, Rocket and Groot on a thrilling Avengers mission with LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76102 Thor’s Weapon Quest. This buildable set features an Escape Pod with an opening cockpit for 3 minifigures and 2 stud shooters, plus a space station with a cosmic power source, weapon and features, the Infinity Stone element and stand, 3 minifigures and 10 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Thor, Rocket and Groot (new-for-March-2018 teenage version).
- Escape Pod features an opening cockpit, detachable roof and 2 stud shooters.
- Open the cockpit’s front and rear windshields and lift off the roof to place all 3 minfigures inside.
- Space station features a cosmic power source, 2 energy coils, weapon reveal function, and the Infinity Stone element and stand.
- Includes Rocket's gun and Groot's extended vine arm element.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Escape Pod can be connected to The Guardians’ Ship in 76107 Thanos: Ultimate Battle.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Escape Pod measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Space station measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfix"We'll go with the pirate-angel"KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the exclusive Teenage Groot, getting the newest version of Thor with Stormbreaker, and the escape pod that attaches to the Guardians of the Galaxies ship. Rocket the Raccoon - I like how the tail piece needs to be fitted through his legs, Rocket is my first figure I’ve needed to do that with so I found that a unique feature for a mini-figure. Rocket is the same mini-figure as we see in the Ravager Attacks so that’s a bit disappointing having the same version of the figure. - 3/5 Teenage Groot is great! He has a one of a kind head piece, I like the torso print & his vine attachment. His legs are also plain brown and the vine attachment for his arm is hard to grip and fit into his hand; it needs a lot of pressure to fit into place. - 5/5 Thor I love his hair, face & torso print, as well as Stormbreaker as it looks really great in his hand. I noticed Thor’s eyes are the same colour unlike that of the movie, perhaps the designers weren’t wanting to give away spoilers for Thor's eyes. My only real complaint about this figure are Thor’s legs are a plain black leg print which is pretty ordinary. Overall I still really like the mini-figure & a newly upgraded Thor with Stormbreaker is boss. - 5/5. I like how the escape pod connects with the Gaurdians ship it definitely makes the ship feel more complete. The bubble-like front & rear glass windows make it easy to see inside the cabin of the ship which was a smart open-concept design. 2/3 of these mini-figures are new plus a ship that attaches to a larger set made this a unique & affordable set I wanted to have. The biggest con of the set was the device was the "Stormbreaker"which looks nothing like that of the movie, it's tiny compared to the movie, and has very little playability features other than a sliding tray and spinning middle piece which aren't that impressive. If the device was a decent amount larger with more pieces and neater playing features I would have been more satisfied with this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixan incomplete but interesting setsonghe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthe small ship need to combine with the 76107 The Guardians’ Ship. And also if you want to Gather together the Guardians of the Galaxy you must get the 76106. This is a good way to sale sets. the 3 figure is good especially Thor.His thundering has many clear blue parts burst element to play. There are four same infinite stone in the set. I think I will get all the stone and glove togetherPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood Set, But Has Flawsbricks4life | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(This is my review on Thor’s Weapon Quest. I’ll go over it by sections: WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THOR: RAGNAROK! The Figures- There are 3 Minifigures in the set-Thor, Rocket, and Teenage Groot. Thor is good, with a new torso and hair piece. He seems to be doing fine without Mjolnir, (which has been destroyed) considering all the Power Burst pieces that he wields. Unfortunately, he still has both eyes (he lost one in Ragnarok); I wish he had his eyepatch like we see in the trailers, but it’s not a big deal. Rocket is the same from GOTG Vol 2. Would’ve liked an angry expression. Groot is awesome. Best figure in the set, hands down. Love the torso and face. Grade- A- The Pod- I like the pod, the uniqueness of it is fresh to my eyes. Lots of sand blue, which is always a nice color to get. It fits all 3 figures in it without being too cramped, which is nice. It can connect to the Guardians’ Ship, which is a neat feature. If you get this set, I recommend getting the Thanos: Ultimate Battle set as well. Great ship with a nice color scheme. Grade- A+ The Forge- The Space Forge is good. I don’t know how it’ll look in the movie, but I hope the build is accurate. There’s really not much to do with it, except spinning the Power Burst in the center and sliding a drawer mechanism to reveal Thor’s new hammer/axe, Storm-Breaker. There is a spot where you can put the Power Stone that comes in the set. It looks good, but lacks in playability. Grade- B Pros: Groot Figure Pod’s Uniqueness and Color Variety of Power Burst pieces Power Stone Cons: Inaccuracy of Thor Same Rocket Lack of Playability No Villains So, all in all, it’s a good set for the price, but it does have some flaws. The Minifigures are good, the pod is outstanding, but the Space Forge is meh. The connection to the Guardians’ Ship is awesome. Overall Grade- A- Thanks for reading my review and have a good week!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Search For Thor’s weaponBiomax2000 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI think this set is a very good set. I like the mini figures, and I love the grout mini figure and the play features and that it can connect to the 76107 set. It kind of reminds me of the escape pod from Star Wars. I love it I would totally recommend this set for anyone who loves the mini figures.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55