The Jungle Tree House
Retired ProductThe Jungle Tree House4.7143514.
Build and defend The Jungle Tree House!
Join forces with Alex to defeat the invading mobs. Activate the secret trapdoor to surprise the roaming skeleton, lure the exploding Creeper™ onto the floor trap and make a quick exit down the waterfall. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes 2 minifigures: Steve and Alex, plus a Creeper™, skeleton, ocelot and a sheep.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Steve and Alex, plus a Creeper™, skeleton, ocelot and a sheep.
- Grab your iron sword, don your helmet and defend the jungle tree house against the invading mobs.
- Surprise the skeleton with the secret trapdoor.
- Activate the floor trap function to foil the exploding Creeper™ attack.
- Make a quick getaway on the waterfall slide.
- Accessory elements include Steve’s helmet, Alex’s armored leggings, crafting table, bed, fire, bucket, cocoa pods, wheat, cookies and 4 buildable flowerpots.
- Tool elements include Steve’s axe and Alex’s pickaxe.
- Weapons include a sword and a bow.
- Remodel the set by moving the top section of the house onto the sheep pen.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- Includes more than 700 LEGO® bricks.
- Measures over 8” (22cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep.
- 9 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAn Incredibly Great Set in All WaysMockingbirdInc | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is fantastic! The selection of minifigures and figures is awesome, the playability is great, and this set simply looks beautiful. The Jungle Treehouse is a very good home for Steve and Alex, with a chest, crafting table, bed, cookies, iron tools, and lots of flowery and vine-ey decorations. The first play feature is the explosion play feature. If you press a certain "pad" two little splotches of land will jump up in fall down. This play feature was meant to imitate a Creeper explosion, since there is one in the set. The second play feature is the waterfall play feature. A minifigure can stand on top of some studs poking out from the waterfall. When you pull a vine, the waterfall falls down to the bottom of the set. The third and final play feature is my favorite play feature; the trapdoor. Pull a vine-like thing and a certain part of the treehouse flips down like a trapdoor, sending whatever was standing on it falling into a pit of lava. The minifigures and figures are great as well. Steve and Alex are still cute, but aside from some armor, there is nothing new about them. The Creeper is same as well. (The legs do not move.) The skeleton is the same, with his nice bow and arrow piece, and the sheep has nothing new. The new figure is an ocelot, which is adorable. It uses a new mold for it's head. It's tail is very long, perhaps a bit too long, but a shorter one would look weird, so this is fine. Overall, once again, it's a great set I would definitely recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 17 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsOcelots of JungleHungryGuy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo start things off--This set is pretty good for both what is included and the price is just right. The minifigure and mob selection are great for this set; including both Alex and Steve was a good choice, and the exclusive ocelot parts are amazingly adorable xD The water elevator system, trapdoor, and creeper explode feature work perfectly, and I find that the water elevator is the most clever part of the set xD The rebuild idea with the creeper face looks great, and when the base part of the set is expanded a bit from the tree parts, it looks amazing. The color scheme and brick selection fits perfectly with Minecraft's interpretation of a jungle, but it does take some thinking to know which blocks to use in the actual game if you were to try building this set in Minecraft (I've tried XD). At this point in time, I have no problems with the set. Everything works as intended and the item selection is pretty nice. The price is right for this set, as it has more pieces that some more expensive sets, and you get more to do with it than other sets as well (in some aspects). Overall, a good set to try out if you haven't already.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsTons of play valuedouble05 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is an awesome, and has to be one of the best minecraft sets. Most of the minecraft sets are cool and fun to build and play with, but mainly desirable for its minifigs, armor, or weapons. However, this set has excellent play features such as the water elevator and trap door. The characters included in this set are Steve, Alex, a skeleton, a creeper, a sheep, and an ocelot. Steve and Alex are both good minifigs, but are the exact same as Steve and Alex in cheaper sets. Same with the creeper, skeleton, and the sheep. The ocelot is only in this set, which makes sense because they are in jungle biomes in game. It helps establish the jungle biome feel when looking at or playing with the set. The accessories include an iron helmet, iron leggings, a iron sword, a diamond pickaxe, and a iron axe. The iron leggings and the iron axe are exclusive to the set. The reason I like this set overall is that the actual treehouse is so fun. The minifigs are good and so are the accessories, but they are not the main reason to buy this set, which, to me, is a good thing. All in all, this is a definite 10/10Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe Jungle Biome is Here!ragaebe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe finally get the jungle biome! And it's a massive set, too. It actually only has one exclusive mold, and that's the ocelot head. However, 702 pieces for $70.00 is still a pretty good price. This set connects well with the Desert Outpost since there's a sand area. Now, to the pros and cons: Pros: Trapdoor works nicely Explosion function "blows up" stairs and not just ground like in other sets Ocelot looks good Waterfall function slides smoothly and looks pretty nice You can take of the roof and put it on the sheep pen The greenery mixed with the water and lava makes this a very eye-appealing set Cons: Explosion function doesn't throw bricks as far as in other sets with it Ocelots legs turn when turning it on a brick Rebuild isn't very good This set is probably the best one of the 2015 wave, and for good reason. It has tons of play ability, looks very nice, and isn't overpriced. Pick this up when you can!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55