Search for crystals in the cave with the evil Goblin King!
Join the exciting new adventures in Elvendale with Cronan Darkroot the Goblin King as he goes in search of crystals to power his evil portal. Fly on the back of Ashwing, with a cage for crystals, and posable wings with gripping claws, plus a crystal cave with hiding place for Lil’ Blu and an explosion function to reveal a crystal. Includes a mini-doll figure plus a goblin, momma bear and bear cub.
- Includes a Goblin King mini-doll figure, plus Ashwing the earth dragon, Jimblin the Goblin, Blubeary and Lil’ Blu.
- Ashwing features posable wings, wing claws that can grip, and space for the Goblin King and Jimblin, plus a cage for crystals.
- Also includes a crystal cave with space on the side for Blubeary and Lil’ Blu, and an explosion function to reveal the crystal
- Hide Lil’ Blu in the secret spot in the cave.
- Capture Blubeary the momma bear in Ashwing’s claw.
- Send Jimblin with instructions to blow up the cave and recover the crystals.
- Pack the crystal in the cage on Ashwing’s back and fly away.
- Accessory elements include a crystal, cage, dynamite, berries, instruction tile and the Goblin King’s magic staff.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-12.
- Other mischievous goblins can be collected in select LEGO® Elves sets
- Ashwing measures over 4” (12cm) high and 12” (31cm) long, with a wingspan of 14” (38cm).
- Crystal cave measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of my favorite Christmas gifts!ZeldonyxHangieSkypotter | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for Christmas after months of asking my parents for it, and I could not be happier! Less than 2 hours after I opened the box, the set was built. The instructions are easy to understand, and I had no trouble at all. I LOVE Ashwing so much; she is detailed and beautiful in the most menacing way. Her fully independent claws make a great addition to her look, as well as her fold-able wings, sharp horns, and poisonous color scheme. Cronan looks like the perfect villain, and the small bear habitat is vert quaint and cute. The exploding feature on the crystals is brilliant, and I spent a lot of time just messing around with that! I, as always, am very impressed with the high LEGO quality and can't wait to play with her more! I'm sure she will be a great companion (or enemy, for that matter) to Rosalyn's dragon Sapphire, as I am going to buy her myself soon. I would certainly recommend this to a friend, and I talked it up so much that my niece wants her now! This is by far the best set that I have, and perfect as a stand alone set or an addition to any story.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent addition to your dragon collection!ArticulateAnimalbots | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge Lego and dragon fan, so I was thrilled to see the Elves line of dragons. I have all 5 from the first series, and each was an fun, interesting build. The Goblin King's Dragon is unique because of its wyvern-like body - only two legs and wings. Lego makes clever use of pieces and this was a fantastic build. The dragon is very poseable, able to sort of fold its wings to the side, or fan them out for flight. Love the details overall - the product photos are good but this set is even better in person! Lots of play value here at a great price point.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLEGO Elves The Goblin King's Evil DragonKenzi | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set! I love all of the colors, and I absolutely love Ashwing the Earth dragon! She is gorgeous! I love the printing around her eyes, and her horns look really cool. This is the first dragon I have bought that has you build the horns. I also love the bear named Blueberry and the mouse named Lil Blue. They are so cute! I am a huge fan of the LEGO Elves line, and I am very satisfied with this set. I hope that LEGO never stops making the LEGO Elves line. They are awesome!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixA little disappointedAlic4242 | 19-24I was a bit disappointed with this set because my dragon won't stand on its legs. I also have the water dragon and the lava dragon and have been quite satisfied with those so far. The minifigs in this set are quite cute though!3 July 2017Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt sounds like you might have built your dragon incorrectly because in testing the set the dragon is stable and able to stand on his hind legs. In playing with the set you will discover that the dragon needs to stand on the pads of her feet though and not balanced on her toe nails (claws). If this is still not working it might be necessary to take your dragon apart and rebuild her again. If this still does not work please contact LEGO Consumer Services so we can get pictures of your model to help understand your concern.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35