The Dragon Sanctuary
Retired ProductThe Dragon Sanctuary4.666753.
Help Tidus and Aira bring the dragons and elves together again!
Join Tidus and Aira in the 3-story Dragon Sanctuary, with space for 5 baby dragon eggs, a waterfall, elevator and a raft launcher. The first floor has an office for Tidus with a desk and drawings on the cave walls. Other functions include a revolving rock wall and a secret sliding platform. Includes 2 mini-doll figures, plus Gust the wind dragon and Rayne the baby water dragon.
- Includes Aira and Tidus mini-doll figures, Gust the wind dragon, and Rayne the baby water dragon.
- Features a 3-level building with space for baby dragon eggs, a waterfall, elevator and a raft launcher.
- Includes a revolving rock wall, dragon cherry tree, sacred horn and a secret sliding platform.
- Slide the secret panel out to stand on and pet the wind dragon.
- Move the elevator up and down with the lever behind the wall.
- Set up the water slide to send Rayne on a fun raft ride.
- Accessory elements include cookie bricks, a telescope, compass, map, feather, cup with smoothie, fishing pole and fish, bath with soaps and 2 bath bottles.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
- Dragon Sanctuary measures over 11” (30cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Gust the wind dragon measures over 3” (9cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and has a wingspan of 13” (35cm).
- 6 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsCramped and hard to play with.RaphLuna | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughters just love the dragon. And spends much of their time flying her in the air. However the design in the Sanctuary needs a REDO. the place for the eggs are BEAUTIFULLY thought out. However when you put the studs on the inner circle., and put the dragon egg on top. It makes it unsecured and easily knocked off. So what I done was put the stud inside the dragon egg and place the egg on the place instead. Worked better this way. Another issue is the building itself. The bottom to bathe the baby dragon is so cramped there is no room for the elves to stand, they have to sit even if you use the space for only the baby dragon. Its so cramped that it is challenging to get the baby dragon out. My daughter got stressful when pieces would come off when she tried to get the baby dragon out. In the letter room its so cramped and tiny that the elves had to sit, and still it was challenging to get them out without braking items off. please Lego when you design future sets. Consider space for play. It would be nice for the Lego elves to have modest access to all areas inside a set. They don't need huge rooms, but at least space for them to get around and make the roofs high enough at least for the elves to stand in them. PLEASE ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBeautiful setMegatronTheCat984 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere is nothing bad to say about this set, it is perfectly crafted and not hard to build, Gust is by far the cutest dragon I have. I don't what it is, maybe the color purple automatically makes a dragon adorable. The sanctuary itself is a pretty build, with a waterfall and candle/flame thing on top. Overall this set is nice with plenty of purple, a good amount of unique peices, only suggestion is removing those little studs on the places where the eggs go. Very nice set and probably one of my favorites.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsdaughter is really getting into lego stuffmurphyslaw2000 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter received this as a Christmas present from Santa. She didn't get a chance to finish it til after school started. she started to become more independent to build more things. she thought this was a good challenge for her. So i told her go for it. She focused on it for a few days to finish it after school but she did it all on her but had a few challenging areas but did a good job. Good job on her part without my help.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 days 3 hrs 14 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55