Launch a Quinjet pursuit of Ultron to set the Vision free!
Launch a high-speed pursuit of Ultimate Ultron with the Avengers in the iconic Quinjet. Place Black Widow at the controls in the cockpit and soar into the sky. Fire the stud shooters and release Captain America on his super-cool bike to take the pursuit to the streets. Iron Man MK43 is flying alongside the Quinjet using his thrusters, ready to take on Ultimate Ultron. When the time is right, make the perfect jump onto the truck to explode the sides and reveal the precious cargo. Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: Vision, Captain America, Black Widow, Iron Man and Ultimate Ultron.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: Vision, Captain America, Black Widow, Iron Man MK43 and Ultimate Ultron
- The Quinjet features an opening cockpit with translucent windscreen, 4 stud shooters, opening rear hatch, opening roof, detailed cabin, foldable wings, secret wing compartment to launch Avenger attacks, Captain America bike with secret release button, and a rope to attach any object to the Quinjet
- Lab truck features explode function, opening rear doors, casket and hang-out handles for minifigures
- Accessories include a Super Jumper, Iron Man’s iconic helmet and thrusters, and Captain America’s shield
- Check out the detailed Quinjet cabin
- Fire the stud shooters
- Press the secret button to release Captain America on his cool bike
- Launch a surprise Avenger attack from the secret wing compartment
- Take down Ultimate Ultron with the Super Heroes’ Super Jumper!
- Jump on the lab truck with Iron Man to explode the sides
- The Quinjet measures over 3” (9cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 16” (41cm) wide
- Captain America’s bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide
- Lab truck measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsAll In Good FunEbert | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!First of all, the Quinjet is, overall, a very nice design. It looks great, and the colour scheme works very well. The stickers on the wings are un-intrusive and work well with the design of the jet. The landing gear feels slightly superfluous to me, but it's easy to remove and it's well-placed and functional. The motorcycle bay is also a bit tricky to close once it's been opened. The cockpit looks nice, but the windshield's sticker gave me some trouble; I'd almost prefer a blank cockpit if a printed one would be too expensive to produce. The stud shooters, both on and under the wings, are very well integrated into the ship's design. The truck looks pretty good, and the light blue stickers were relatively easy to place. Vision's case is very good looking, and fits in quite well. The truck can be a bit flimsy, but the action feature is quite good, and the overall design is nice. The minifigures are a wonderful assortment; Black Widow's hairpiece is great, and Vision and Ultimate Ultron both look very good. Captain America is decent, as well, and Iron Man's Mark 43 armour is a neat design. I could have used a Hawkeye or the like in addition, but as this is the only Age of Ultron set I have thus far purchased, it's not a major gripe that Iron Man is included. Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase. It's full of play features that are concealed well-enough to allow for dignified display, and all of the set's features are well-designed and easy to use. If you only buy one set from the AoU line, this should be it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsEnjoyable buildRogerA | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was the most complex set I've built so far, and it was a lot of fun. The finished product looks really nice. I really don't play with the sets so much as build them to display, Here are some good and bad points I found for this set. Bad Since the truck is built to "explode" apart, it's kind of flimsy. I could not get the doors in the bottom of the Quinjet to stay closed. I used a bit of tape on the inside and that works. The joint connecting the cockpit to the body of the jet should be stronger. Good The finished product looks great. Very fun to build. Nice minifigures and Cap's motorcycle is nice. Overall, it's a nice set but it could have been better with a few minor tweaks. Definitely feel like I got my money's worth.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat model, very realistic!Jammy1of3 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this today and built it as soon as I got home, took me a few hours but it was worth it. I was forever finding things that the quinjet could do! Love the fact that the quinjet is so similar to the one in the film- and with all the little features such as the lower machine guns. I also like the fact that they included Cap's new and improved motorbike- very cool! I think that the whole set is just awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLove the AvengersGert | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe quinjet is fabulous!!! Nice and sturdy. The figs are great though I agree Iron Man is WAY overused this wave. Vision is awesome (and it's the only way to get him so far) and the Ultron figure is one of the best figs in the wave! Great for any Marvel fan. The motorcycle function is clever and fun to play around with (try making the motorcycle land perfectly lol). Highly recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55