- Tahu Uniter of Fire
Tahu Uniter of Fire
Retired ProductTahu Uniter of Fire4.777859.
Erupt into battle with Tahu Uniter of Fire!
Jump overflowing rivers of molten lava and watch out for erupting volcanoes with Tahu Uniter of Fire. Power up with Golden Unity Mask of Fire to boost your fighting power with crystal weapons and armor.
- Tahu Uniter of Fire features a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger, Unity Mask of Fire, armor chest plate with rune decorations, unity piece to attach spirit creatures and posable joints.
- Weapons include elemental blades of fire.
- Accessory elements include Golden Unity Mask of Fire and elemental shoulder plate armor.
- Twist the torso wheel to wield the weapons.
- Pop the trigger of the Toa's BIONICLE® head to release the Unity Mask of Fire and power up with Golden Unity Mask of Fire.
- Sturdy design for intense action play.
- Stands over 9” (23cm) tall.
- Combine with 71303 Ikir Creature of Fire in one simple click with the unity piece and gain the ability to fly!
- Collect other creatures in the 2016 LEGO® BIONICLE® series to dream up exciting new combinations of battle powers.
- Go to LEGO.com/BIONICLE for building instructions, games, animations and much more.
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsTahu REGENERATED!!!GipsyDanger34mk3 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo, on the 31st of December (which is New Years Eve), I got Tahu Uniter of Fire! I really like the elements that they used for Tahu. Now Tahu has these colors: Red, blue, trans orange, orange and silver, gold, gold and silver, dark silver, brown, light gray, gray, and black. There are two functions, the waist which is similar to the new gear box function, the new and HOT BLAZING Fire swords are retractable so you can get ready for battle, or if you are not using them, then you can put them away. And of course there is that head function for popping off masks if you want to change it. Now the price for him is $20.00. Now that is not bad for this Tahu, but the 2015 Tahu was the same price, but the parts? There were like, 89 pcs and this Tahu has 132 pcs. To me, that is not right. But anyway, in the video down below, I will be more descriptive with him. If you can't see the video, then take a look at my pictures of him with Ikir. Now if you put Ikir on Tahu's back, then you will get a FIRE TITAN! Likes: New parts, new set, easy to play with, functions, and good color scheme. Dislikes: Hard to make the waist gear function with the body. I give this set 5 BRICKS and I RECOMMEND this to a FRIEND! This is my first review and I hope this review helps you! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsStrong Character...Strong Build...Bricksterpiece | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was happy when; after finding out that Hero Factory was ending, that the rich history of Bionicle would be coming back to the shop shelves. Memories flooded back of the original series, and whilst in Liverpool, I bought said Bionicle. And here's what I think Tahu stands as a definitive character in Bionicle lore. And this build knows it. He is well articulated, complex enough to challenge children when building (and adults too, I might add). What makes me happiest of all is the technic pieces and the functions of it. It brought me all the way back to 2001 when the cogs used to move the arms of the figures up and down. This build really shows how much has improved over 15 years. Waist rotation, moving weapons, and a high level of mobility that would make any potential buyer, or child, proud. I'd say snap up the series whilst you can. This is a good figure, and the mini build combo combines to make a glorious display piece or channel for imagination. This truly is...A BRICKSTERPIECEPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsImpacto | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Tahu shines in this set. Literally. Though some old Bionicle fans may not enjoy the gold color scheme, I still find this set to be a slight upgrade to last model being more streamlined (though I still prefer the nostalgia feel of 2015 set). Looks even better when combined with Ikir Why should you buy: - The Mask design - Excellent Poseability -Its Tahu, come on lolLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsI look at this and say: "A true BIONICLE."SirKendrick | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn 2015 the BIONICLE toy line was rebooted with the 6 original Toa being the heroes once again. Their were mixed opinions between the longtime dedicated fans of the original BIONICLE series (including me, I didn't even buy any 2015 BIONICLE sets). Now in 2016, I saw these Toa. especially Tahu and said: "I'm glad I saved my money! I'm buying this!" and I did. Once I built the set I immediatly fell in love with this gold wearing king. THe Build was actually more complex in many ways than the original BIONICLE versions of Tahu. The pieces won't break and he is very appealing to look at. (My mom, who always thought BIONICLEs looked weird even said this one looked great!) Many fans still don't like this version of Tahu because he doesn't have any distinct solid red pieces aside from his mask and has too much gold. I however think this is a step in the right direction as the trasparent red/gold combination makes Tahu literally look like he is on fire! The battle action feature on Tahu's waste allows you to swing his upper body from side to side. The friction in the action feature may hinder how smoothly you "fight" with Tahu bu is also allows for fantstic new possability that classic BIONICLE sets could not give us. Tahu's swords also can fold downward when not in "battle mode" and unfold when in "battle mode". his duel swords also combine into a huge sabe staff. Tahu can also be combined with the Ikir the Creature of Fire set enabling Tahu to "fly" When I compare the appearance, build, concept, and sturdiness of 2016 Tahu, he is superior in almost every way to his previous models for he has the special somthing from each of his prior set types! I look at Tahu and say this: "A true BIONICLE".Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 days 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55