Help Zia round up the T. rex and save the day!
- VIP Points
Track the Tyrannosaurus Rex toy in this big-action LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75933 T. rex Transport play set and return it to the vehicle, featuring a single-seater truck, detachable container with opening and lockable side panels, and a mobile laboratory unit. This T. rex dinosaur toy includes 3 minifigures, a T. rex dinosaur figure and a baby dinosaur.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Zia and 2 guards, a dinosaur figure and a baby dinosaur element
- Features a single-seater truck and a detachable trailer with a containment unit that has opening and lockable side panels, landing gear, plus a mobile medical unit and monitoring system with 2 transfusion leads.
- T. rex dinosaur figure features posable limbs, head and snapping jaws.
- Weapons include a gun stud shooter and a shock prod.
- Unlock the container's side panels and stage a T. rex escape!
- Remove the mobile laboratory unit from the transporter and attach the leads to the dinosaurs to perform an emergency blood transfusion!
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Trailer with containment unit measures over 6” (16cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur figure stands over 6” (17cm) high.
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTruly Terrific T-Rex TransportLivingRoomLego | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I'm the first to admit that the cost of the Jurassic World sets had put me off a little before I bought this one and, whilst they're still a little higher than I would expect (probably down to licensing costs) the set represents decent value for money. As the father of two dinosaur mad young boys this felt like a good choice for our family build time. It worked out well with one sons building the three minifigures whilst the other build the T-Rex; leaving me with the transport. The T-Rex is a good size and was an instant hit with my sons who enjoyed the positive feel of the connectors which were strong enough to withstand play without falling apart and not too strong to stop them dismantling and rebuilding it themselves. The transport truck has some great features and the addition of the robust support stand on the trailer means that each element has good independent playability as well as when together as a single unit. The drop sides and locking elements on the trailer are nicely done, although unlocking the four corners seems a little excessive. A single or two locking points would have been sufficient and in fact only one on each side of ours now gets "locked". The trailer and truck work well with the Jurassic World theme but also outside of dinosaur based play. Ours has already been used as a car transporter, bin lorry, dumper truck and brick carrier! Our only complaint on the truck is around how tight it is to get your minifigure driver into the cab. Doors may have helped but it's still quite tight for space, especially with his cap on; which normally gets knocked off and has to be shaken out in our house! The minifigures (3 of) are good, match the set well and include decent accessories; and the baby dinosaur is a nice addition. All in all a good set with the stand out piece being the large T-Rex which I suspect will be the thing that gets played with the most in our house. Nice work.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixUnique pieces, fun 2 build for the JP lovers!solodextrose | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWhat a great way to celebrate the movie with some Jurassic Park sets! This set was easy to build and fun too! Everything fit and flow together. From the smooth rolling wheels to the round one bumper piece shooter :) Gone are the days where you have simple 2x2 or 1x2 or plain pieces. This set has many unique, niche pieces, some that just only fits in Jurassic World! I hope they have bigger sets in the future when the sequel comes out! Build on!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixT-Rex Transportspacebricker33 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just got done building this T-Rex Transport and realized it's one of my favorite sets I own. There is only 1 review on it so far so I figured I would give you my honest opinion of the set. It's 609 pc and $89 (Canadian) and I picked it up at double VIP points. I doesn't seem like much for the price, the box is smaller than I thought it would be, but really it's a thicker than usual box and there's 3 big bags of parts that actually seem worth the price. When you look at it, like another Jurassic Park set I picked up, there's quite a few large pcs in the set. One of the highlights of the set, especailly to me who does not own one yet is obviously the Tyrannosaurus Rex. This version looks nice. Really cool. If you asked me, looking at previous versions it might very well be the best to date. What else can I say? The color and tiger stripe printing on this LEGO Animal look amazing. It's a must have. Mini figures are excellent with 2 different guards, actually going on the 3 sets I own that include guards (4 if you include the one I just ordered), every single one of them seems to have the same body, but different head, hat and accessories and they all look excellent. In this set one of the guards includes a bandana covering his lower face, a baseball hat and a gun that fires studs. The other incudes a (plastic) wool hat and an electro staff. The set also includes the character Zia Rodriguez with a cool unique print, a blue syringe and a large fold up computer build which is also pretty cool. The set also includes a mini Blue Raptor piece. The truck and trailer is an outstanding build. I don't know what else to say about it, but it's an amazing tractor trailer build. It would be great in any city and It fits the T-Rex very well. The color of everything looks great together. The tractor/trailer looks smaller than you would think given the number of pcs in the set, but it really is a solid build, looks great and you know theres quite a few pieces going into it. I think the only 2 things I found strange about the set was 1) There is not a Jurassic World logo anywhere in the set. Not a big deal to me, but just an observation and 2) I was surprised at the lack of spare parts in the set. There were a few small 1x1 parts I would expect doubles of, I can think of 3 and there were none. I was surprised at that. Up until Jurassic World, I dont own any LEGO Dinosaurs, so I'm happy to snag as many of these as I can Highly recommended. It's Very nice model and worth the price in my opinion.Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome Set!PyroItalia | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set for any dinosaur fan or jurassic park/world fan! The T-Rex has brand new printing we have not seen before in any other set. Best printing on any of them, in my opinion. The truck is a simple, yet very well made build, while the trailer that holds the T-Rex is the main part of this set. It's very well detailed and has a great mechanism that keeps the side doors locked so the T-rex cant escape! The three minifigures are also awesome, as well as the baby dino being super cute!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 14 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55