Give your child their first Spider-Man flying adventure!
- VIP Points
Let your young superhero play out an awesome LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man experience chasing Doc Ock’s getaway speedboat with Spider-Man’s flyer in the 76134 Spider-Man: Doc Ock Diamond Heist. This LEGO 4+ creative building toy, which is specially designed to be fun and easy to build for preschoolers and youngsters, features a special Starter Brick base that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own. The included simple guide to build and play will also help your youngster understand the purpose of the building instructions and grow their imagination and confidence to try new things in a familiar LEGO Marvel world. They’ll love building the dock with a functioning crane to lift a container, Doc Ock's speedboat with mechanical arms, and the Spider-Man flyer with a disc shooter and spider web that can attach to the speedboat or container. This simple LEGO Marvel buildable Spider-Man toy for kids also includes 3 minifigures for endless imaginative play.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Spider-Man, Doc Ock and a dock worker.
- This set features an easy-to-build dock, Spider-Man flyer and Doc Ock speedboat, with a Starter Brick base to quickly get your child building and playing with superheroes in an action-packed LEGO® Marvel world.
- Dock includes a crane featuring a minifigure cockpit with a windshield and an adjustable crane arm with chain to pick up the opening container with a money sack and a gem element inside, plus a burning barrel with a flame element, small ladder and barrier.
- Spider-Man flyer features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 disc shooters and a spider web string with an attachable spider web.
- Doc Ock buildable toy speedboat features a minifigure seat, 2 mechanical arms with attachment points for the container and money sack.
- Accessory elements include Doc Ock’s robotic arms which can hold the gem element.
- The Spider-Man and Doc Ock minifigures are new for December 2018.
- LEGO® 4+ construction toys introduce your child to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- LEGO® 4+ building sets for kids were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- This superhero playset makes an ideal gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Dock measures over 6” (17cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Spider-Man flyer measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Doc Ock speedboat measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFirst Juniors SetSuperdad14 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My son was given this as a Christmas present this year. Despite only being 4, we typically get less age appropriate sets that I build and he then gets to play with. This was the first set that he was able to build the entirety of without any help (ok, I helped him get the window pieces together for the diamond crate, but that was it). I tend to think the price is a little on the higher side, but because of the fact he was able to complete it without help, I think that might make up for the price. After completion, he's had a ton of fun playing with the completed set, giving Ock a bit of a redemption arc, where the his arms have been locked in with the jewel so he's just trying to get his missing arms back. We have yet to test this functionality, but the boat also appears to be one that can float! A final thought, as someone who has about 4 of the same spider-figures, it's nice to have a different one in the collection...though given my son's love of Spidey, I have a feeling we'll be getting more of this version with the other new sets. :)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 13 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixJuniors Sets = Rip OffThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildPros: No Stickers. The boat build is actually a nice little build and the kids love that it will actually float during tub time. Its a fun color for a boat that has not been done before. Cons: These Junior sets are getting out of hand on price. I got this for 50% off and it was STILL expensive per part. At the retail price of $30 you are paying $.20 per part...WAY TOO MUCH MONEY even considering the few bigger parts included. The entire Juniors line is overpriced and I recommend avoiding them.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15