Snow Resort Hot Chocolate Van
Retired ProductSnow Resort Hot Chocolate Van453.
Keep warm with delicious hot chocolate from the van!
Drive and play in the hot chocolate van with rotating hot chocolate mug icon on top for all to see. Inside there’s a hot chocolate machine with whipped cream and cookies to sell. Outside there’s a table for customers and a double slide with 2 sledges for endless winter fun. Includes 2 mini-doll figures.
- Includes Mia and Amanda mini-doll figures in winter outfits.
- Features a hot chocolate van with sliding service window, cash register and a hot chocolate machine, plus a table and a sledging slope with 2 sledges.
- Accessory elements include 2 mugs, whipped cream, cookies, bill and a map.
- Drive the hot chocolate van until you find the perfect place to set up shop.
- Top each mug with delicious whipped cream for a luxurious hot drink experience.
- Have fun whizzing down the double slide on the 2 sledges.
- Hot chocolate truck measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Double slide measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Each sledge measures over 1” (4cm) long and under 1” (1cm) high and 2” (1cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLots of Play value! wish it was less gendered.xsmom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my 5 year old boy who saw it and fell in love with the toboggan slide when he saw it! Great build , which he was able to do alone with help only to apply stickers straight , lots of details like making the sleds in a way that the girls can hold them, a hot chocolate machine, and even a little milk carton! This is our first Lego friends set as the marketing comes across as exclusionary and it's a hit! It was nice to hear him saying " oh my hot chocolate is too hot! Let's put some snow in it ! " or "let's race down the hill! " instead of the usual weapon sounds and conflict many of the "traditional" Lego sets for his age group depict ( super Heroes/villains and Lego city seems overly populated with cops/robbers scenarios) overall a very fun set! My son has already used our existing bricks (the "L" shaped ones with a curve on the inside ) to build makeshift extensions to the slides and build more sleds because they need to race down a bigger hill :) , we will try to get more of already made tubes because it uses less bricks. We took a look at some others and many of the friends collections could have been made in a less gendered platform perhaps? The packaging is definitely alienating. I mean an amusement park coaster and games etc would appeal to all children! I'm hoping Lego city will add fun winter sets along these lines. We definitely will add more Lego friends sets to our collection and encourage him to see past the colours on the box because there is tons of play value that is less violent.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCuteThaliaX | 14-18Purchased for: SelfAdorable Hot Chocolate Van! The entire vehicle is very nice. I love how the greens, pinks, and blues create an almost winter/summer feel. The accessories are really cool as well, and my siblings and I love the mini dolls in this set especially. The one thing no one in my family likes about this set is the double slide . . . I don't get the point. It's just an extra, useless thing that simply makes the set cost more. Honestly, LEGO is getting very lazy with their new staircases, slides, and support beams. Very unimpressive, and unattractive. When my Dad sees something like that, he is especially angry, because he grew up with the old LEGOS, where you pretty much had to build every piece that took several bricks to make, when now, it only takes one, giant brick. "It takes away the creative, challenging building experience" Dad says, and I completely agree. It's no fun if everything is already "put together" for you. My entire family is very disappointed in LEGO for making such big, unnecessary bricks. However, the van and mini dolls alone are very nice, but to me, this set is only worth about $15.16 August 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt’s great to hear that your whole family builds with you! Our designers included two slides so that both Mia and Amanda can slide or race at the same time! Creating a smooth and curved slide out of several bricks rather than these larger elements would require several more pieces, but it certainly could be done! We chose to include the larger slide elements for cohesiveness and to ensure a smaller piece countdown to keep the set affordable. I’d recommend checking out some of our Creator Expert sets enhance your building skills to try out some new techniques! Thanks for your feedback!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixShellyb | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonA fantastic set - the children absolutely loved this set as they love skiing!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55