Fix Disney•Pixar’s Lightning McQueen for his next exciting race!
- VIP Points
- 24VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Give Lightning McQueen a service in Smokey’s Garage after a hard day training on the racetrack. Drive the car up the ramp, change the tires, pick the tool accessories from the cabinet and role-play endless Disney•Pixar Cars 3 scenes with this fun LEGO® Juniors set. Includes a simple guide to build and play, and bigger pieces help build confidence in younger kids. LEGO Juniors is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7. Includes Lightning McQueen, Junior Moon and Smokey LEGO Juniors characters.
- Includes Lightning McQueen with his Rust-eze 95 decoration, Smokey and Junior Moon characters from Disney•Pixar Cars.
- Features an Easy to Build garage set with a car ramp and yellow raised ramp, movable crane, wheeled tool kit cabinet and Smokey’s Garage sign.
- Drive Lightning McQueen onto the yellow ramp and get ready for an overhaul.
- Build and rebuild Lightning McQueen until he’s ready for the next racing competition!
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger pieces and a simple guide to get kids building and playing quickly.
- Accessory elements include 3 spare tires and assorted tools.
- All cars measure over 2” (7cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) high.
- Garage measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Crane measures over 3” (9cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixthe 5 year old (and parent) loved it.Theycallmedad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Hopefully I'm not raising a bunch of LEGO fiends, as this could get expensive... First off, Smokey is in this set (my favorite). along with Lightning, and some unnamed car. (LEGO - need some help here!) The low parts count kept assembly very straightforward and stress free. I helped when necessary, but mainly sat back and encouraged the little one to read the directions It's such a joy to watch their eyes light up, as the pieces take shape. oh. -1 star for the crane. it serves no real purpose, and isn't implemented very well. the single chain makes the hook cant to one side, which is incredibly annoying. why wasn't it made like the crane in Mater's Junkyard (10733)? also, would the addition of one more drawer for the tool chest killed the entire budget for this set?Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI put it together for my 3 year old. He loves it and it's easy for him to fix if one breaks apart. Lots for them to play with. We just put it together and he's been playing with it for an hour straight. Well worth the money.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55