Match the Salvage M.E.C. vs. the Skulkin mech in a bounty-hunting duel!
Stage a mech battle between bounty-hunting Ronin—assisted by Nya—against Skulkin warriors. Ronin's highly posable mech features a golden bow with a spring-loaded shooter, a net-stud shooter, a rifle, and a compartment to store stolen treasure or ammunition. The posable Skulkin mech is wielding 2 silver dark blades and there are loads of other minifigure weapons, including Krazi's Double-Bladed Skulkin Axe, to dial up the conflict. Detach the skateboard or flyer from Ronin's Salvage M.E.C. to help him escape. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Ronin with special M.E.C. outfit, Nya with Skybound outfit, Krazi and Frakjaw.
- The Salvage M.E.C. features an opening minifigure cockpit, posable arms and legs, a golden bow with spring-loaded shooter, net-stud shooter, rifle, compartment for storing stolen treasure or ammo, detachable skateboard, 2 golden blades, and a detachable escape flyer for Ronin or Nya on the back of the mech.
- Detach the 2 golden blades from the arm and attach to the front of the escape flyer.
- The Skulkin mech features a minifigure cockpit, posable arms and legs, and 2 silver dark blades.
- Weapons include Krazi's Double-Bladed Skulkin Axe, Ronin's 2 black katana swords and Nya's 2 golden swords.
- Accessory elements include a golden crystal, sausage and a skateboard.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- The Salvage M.E.C. measures over 7” (18cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Ronin's flyer measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Skulkin Mech measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (3cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- 9 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsgreat set!JoyFanBoy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set caught my eye when it launched and when i finally got my hands on it to build it i was not disappointed. The set all-together was fun to build. the MEC unit is sturdy and easy to pose and compared to some other "mech" style sets i have (ninjago and other themes) it is very unique compared to them. i rated it average to build but i am an older lego enthusiast so younger builders may find it a little harder. i put my sets on display but i can certainly imagine this set being fun to play with because of all its accessories & cool features: (stud launching net, arm blaster, detachable jet-pod and even a cool skateboard). the mini-skeleton mech is not as articulated as the larger salvage MEC as you probably would have guessed but it was still another nice feature. i felt the set was well worth the price and no matter who or why you purchase this set for will enjoy it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 stars"Happy Day of the Departed"Pythor2323 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGear up with the mighty Salvage Mec against the skeletons. The Salvage Mec has a storage box for Ronin's loot, has a net shooter (great for bringing the sulkin mech down),spring loaded shooter (it is black), posable arms and legs, and the upper part rotates! I would highly recommend this set to any Day of the Departed fan or ninjago collector! If you are on the edge of getting this set (you may want it or not) get it because it is awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBest MEC yet!!!!!AwesomeNinja88 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Salvage MEC was a very well designed set, it has a perfect balance between both the set itself and the price, along with the set-to-minifig ratio. With all of this said there is always another side, and for mine, that would be the minifigure choices, while yes the skeleton's and ronin were an excellent variation to this set, I personally believe that to keep relation to the actual special of the "Day of the Departed," that it should have been Jay, rather than Nya; but hey thats just me!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat Mech for RoninBentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed building this mech and like it enough that I've kept it on display. It makes a great companion for Nya's 2012 Samuari Mech (9448). The mech has "blank" places that invite upgrades and additional building opportunities.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 44 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55