Road Work Truck
Retired ProductRoad Work Truck4.552.
Help fix the road with the Easy to Build Road Work Truck!
Let’s dig up the road with the LEGO® Juniors Road Work Truck! Tip down the ramp and unload the mini digger. Set out the warning signs for passing traffic and then get to work with the digger and drill, loading all the rubble into the dumpster as you go. When the work is done, load up the Road Work Truck again and off you go! Designed for an easy start with the LEGO brick, this set comes with simple instructions and a quick start element to get the play started sooner. Includes 2 road worker minifigures.
- Includes 2 road worker minifigures
- Features an Easy to Build Road Work Truck with movable ramp and a mini digger with an opening roof and moving scoop and hook
- Accessories include tools, road signs and a dumpster
- Quick start element gets the play started sooner
- Easy instructions encourage building independence
- A LEGO® building and play experience designed for young builders
- Truck measures over 3" (9cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
- Mini digger measures over 2" (7cm) high, over 5" (15cm) long and over 1" (4cm) wide
- Dumpster measures over 5" (13cm) wide, 2" (6cm) deep and under 1" (2cm) high
- about 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCouldn't be much happer with this setOhioBricker | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had already appreciated the value of LEGO Juniors sets, but this Road Work Truck is really something special. The most important aspect (to me) is the plethora of printed pieces (10 in total), including the arrow display piece, which is my all-time favorite printed piece. The build is pretty simple, obviously, but the finished vehicles don't look childish or out-of-place in my city. I like the orange digger. That's a unique color for it, as far as I know. There are many other cool pieces: flat translucents, an 6x6 flat gray tile (used as a ramp/gate), a jackhammer, a small green bin, a green dumpster, a tool box, a black shovel (which seems rare to me), and the exhaust pipes on the truck. Even the bricks they use for rubble aren't bad. It's almost worth buying the set just for the pieces, but I wouldn't do that. The only gripe I have (and it's a petty one) is that the minifigures aren't that exciting. As I said in my title, I couldn't be much happier with this set. I recommend it to LEGO fans of all ages and especially to anyone who values printed pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsJjbirdy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWonderful set. Building the Lego sets have helped my son learn patience and that sometimes things take time to complete.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45