All aboard the LEGO® DUPLO® Push Train!
Little engine drivers will love pushing this train around the track, stopping to load up the crates of fresh apples and pumpkins as they go. There's also a level crossing and a car to operate, so you can talk to your child about traffic safety while creating role-play stories together. LEGO® DUPLO® bricks are specially designed to be fun and safe for little hands. Includes 2 DUPLO figures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a train driver and a car driver.
- Features a buildable train with hinged roof, wagon, car, opening level crossing, train track and a buildable tree.
- Encourage role-play between the 2 LEGO® DUPLO® figures.
- Use the level crossing to talk to your child about road and railroad safety.
- Accessory elements include crates for loading the train or car, flowers, and bricks decorated as apples and pumpkins.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to besafe and suitable for small hands.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 2-5.
- Train with wagon measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Car with LEGO® DUPLO® figure measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- For use with LEGO® DUPLO® trains only.
- Combine with the 10506 Train Accessory Set, 10507 My First Train Set or 10508 Deluxe Train Set for even more LEGO® DUPLO® train fun!
- about 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsPerfect starter trainItsBryooooooooon | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!My son isn't quite 2 and I knew he'd have problems with the battery operated trains after reading reviews saying that they couldn't be pushed. So I bought this instead and it's been great! You get a lot for the price and my son loves it. He's still a little too small to put the train on the tracks so he prefers pushing it around on the floor. Thankfully it rolls just fine off the tracks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsGreat train for a 2 year oldnatevoelker | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI went to the Lego Store to buy a DUPLO train for my 2yo son so that he would stop asking to play with my new Holiday Train. I was hoping to get the "My First Train" set, but the LEGO Store didn't have it, so we went with the "Push Train" instead. Even though it is lacking sound, my son doesn't care. He's been pushing the thing around for an entire day non-stop. The saving grace of this, and other DUPLO trains, is that if the train falls off the track, it is easy righted by a person with less than perfect fine-motor skills.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA lovely simple train setrebuild | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis proved to be an excellent set for my son. He is't two years old yet, and this set is both his firts larger Lego set, and his first toy train. The simplicity of the build and the lack of advanced functions of the track system are actually a plus - even a young child can play and assemble the track without a parent's help. The car actually can merge with the train and go around tracks, which is a bonus (even though it may not be the best traffic safety lesson, and this set is actually a beautiful tool to teach your children about that!). I highly recommend this set as a starting point both into the world of Lego, and into the Duplo track system.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55