Naida & the Water Turtle Ambush
Retired ProductNaida & the Water Turtle Ambush552.
Help Naida defend the Guardian Water Turtle from the shadow bat!
Seek the magic within to help Naida protect the Elemental Guardian creature! This cool LEGO® Elves 41191 Naida & The Water Turtle Ambush fantasy kids' toy playset features a large buildable water turtle with movable head and legs, and space for a mini-doll figure. It also includes a small island with disc shooter and a boat with evil chain shooter and space for a bat. Includes a mini-doll figure, small turtle figure, fish figure and a bat figure.
- Includes a Naida mini-doll figure plus Furi the shadow bat and Calypso the baby turtle figures.
- Features a buildable Cory the Guardian Water Turtle figure that includes space for a baby turtle figure and space on the head for a magic Water ‘diamond'.
- Also includes a small ‘floating' island with disc shooter and space for a fish, plus a small boat with a chain shooter and space for a bat figure.
- Hop on the back of the Guardian Water Turtle and take a ride.
- Jump over to the island and load the disc shooter to fight the evil shadow bat.
- Launch the chain from the boat’s chain shooter to knock the ‘diamond’ from the turtle’s head.
- Accessory elements include a cupcake with cherry, Naida’s power-up staff, 2 discs, 2 flowers, map, magic Water ‘diamond' and a fish.
- Other mischievous little bats can be collected in selected LEGO® Elves sets.
- Guardian Water Turtle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- ‘Floating' island measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Boat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome setCarriebee | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIam getting more and more impressed by the sets coming out. And my son loves it which is all i could ask for.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome set!Klrwg | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son and I have had so much fun building and playing with this set . It is so cute!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55