- Mummy Museum Mystery
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Mummy Museum Mystery
Retired ProductMummy Museum Mystery4.7059517.
Average rating4.7out of 5 starsFIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Investigate the Mummy Museum Mystery with Scooby and Shaggy!
- Includes 2 minifigures: Shaggy and Mummy/Dr. Najib with an accessory element, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version)
- Mummy Museum features an opening golden sarcophagus with brick-built hamburger and chain, secret compartment in stairs containing 3 gem elements, spotlight-style elements and a secret file tile with mystery clues
- Includes Dr. Najib's Egyptian headdress element
- Grab the hamburger to open the sarcophagus!
- Take off the Mummy's Egyptian headdress to reveal Dr. Najib!
- Open thestairs to reveal the hidden gems!
- Mummy Museum measures over 4” (12cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
94% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
1 of 5
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsScooby Look Out! There's a Mummy!JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!You can't have a Scooby Doo line of sets without a mummy mystery. One of the Scooby Doo animated films was all about the gang solving a mummy mystery in Egypt. This set albeit small packs more than a few surprises. Literally as when you pull the hamburger chain at the back, the sarcophagus lifts up revealing the mummy inside! There's also a secret compartment at the base of the model, that when opened, reveal gems inside. Two really nice play features. This model also makes a nice display feature. It's been designed well and has a nice amount of detail and the gold and sand coloured bricks are unusual colours. The figures are nice. Scooby and Shaggy are both excellent, but the real star is the mummy. This minifigure has a dual sided face - one side has a creepy look, whilst the other proves it's a costume and shows the face of the crook. This is a well thought out set, and is good for playing with or as a small display feature.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLike, groovy man...ShaggyRogers | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike, it's Shaggy here. Man, these sets are, like, awesome. It's nice to see me in, like, Lego form. And Scooby-Doo too. First off, it was pretty easy for me to build. Fred is great at building traps, so, like, he could probably build it quicker than me, but, like, he was busy. The model itself is groovy, man. The stickers really add to it, and the mummy case is cool. That hamburger is, like, the star of the show to me. Didn't taste too good though. The minifigures look just like us. But I don't, like, remember the headdress on the mummy. Oh well. Dr. Najib looks just like he did the day we unmasked him. Overall, this is, like, a great set. Get it as soon as you can, man!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsScooby!Jose0815 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet's be honest, I bough this set just so Scooby and Shaggy could walk around my LEGO village. The mummy tomb looks great, in the back of my museum. This set it just what I wanted, small, simple, and had my favorite 2 characters from my childhood show :) Fun set!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 18 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsZOIKS!vinccentgonzo89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI jus picked this set up and its a lot of fun with the new prints, new molds for the Classic Scooby Doo franchise. The set is simple enough with a fun, very easy gimmic to operate, and its enjoyable in that sense. The figures you get are Shaggy, Scooby, and the Mummy. I love egypt sets so this was a no brainer with the two best stars. Again the prints are awesome on the heads, the Scooby mold is greatly done, and if I can get another of the same set to make it bigger, I would. Its a neat little beginners pack for any Scooby Doo fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
1 of 5