LEGO® Creative Supplement Bright
Retired ProductLEGO® Creative Supplement Bright4.556.
Build whatever your heart desires with LEGO® bricks in 20 different bright colors!
Follow your imagination with this pile of brightly colored classic LEGO® bricks! From butterflies and flowers to guitars and cakes, this set comes with bricks in 20 different bright colors to help you create whatever you imagine. With 4 pairs of eyes for creating all kinds of creatures, this set also comes with ideas to help you get started. Designed for builders of all ages, it’s a great addition to any existing LEGO collection.
- Includes a range of LEGO® bricks in 20 different bright colors
- Features 4 sets of eyes for building animal friends
- Allows budding builders to get creative with LEGO® bricks
- Inspires open-ended creativity
- Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
- All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
- Includes a brick separator
- LEGO® Classic sets are an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat Creative SetGOLEGO | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI actually bought two sets - a "girl" one for my 4 year old daughter and a "boy" one for her classmate's birthday. This set was a hit with my little girl, we built all the little creations from that booklet. She especially enjoyed playing with the birds, bunny with carrots and the guitar. There are enough bricks to build all the designs from the booklet simultaneously and we had some loose bricks left over to make another bird house. My only complaint would be not having a third "body" piece to make an extra bird. Great product overall.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSet is Awesome!BiznisKitty | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI bought this set for my 7-year old niece. I saved it for a day when she didn't have school. She loved it! It sat down & built every item in the instruction book. I helped her a couple of times. Overall, I was impressed with how well she followed the instructions. I deducted a star because the set should have come a storage container like the some of the other Classic sets. I guess because it's labeled a 'Supplement' it doesn't have a storage container.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGorgeous Colors!Lula | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased this supplement to add to my kindergarten classroom Lego box. The girls in my class surrounded this set and built with a collaborative intensity I've never seen. Many hadn't really shown interest in Legos until they saw these colors! I'm ordering at least one more box. I love the open-ended nature of this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsHappy Valentine's DaySuperdad14 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis brightly colored set was a gift from my wife and son for Valentine's Day this year. While I typically consider myself to be more of an instructions follower, the joy of creative building with these pieces with the whole family has been a great experience. The colors are fun, and the many sets of eyes make creating goofy creatures a blast. My only drawback with the set is that there seems to be a lack of 1x3 pieces, which I tend to like a little better for building purposes than 1x4s and 1x2s. For someone who typically only gets Super Hero Lego sets, this has been a really fun experience.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55