Rush to rescue Zane from Kryptarium Prison with Kai!
Team up with Kai to rescue Zane from Kryptarium Prison where he is being held alongside bad guys Captain Soto and the 4-armed Giant Stone Warrior. This action-packed model includes a drop-down main entrance gate, 2 prison cells (1 with an explode-function door), an escape route through the toilet, plus a table with a catapult function, hidden treasure map and shuriken weapon. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Zane in prison outfit, Kai in Skybound outfit, Giant Stone Warrior with 4 arms and prison outfit, Captain Soto with prison outfit and a prison guard.
- Kryptarium Prison Breakout features a drop-down main entrance gate, 2 prison cells (1 with an explode-function door that is activated by turning the red telephone), a toilet escape route, and a security camera-style element.
- Pull or push the toilet through the wall to create a hole for the Titanium Ninja to escape.
- Also includes a buildable table catapult with a bread roll element to launch and start a food fight, plus a hidden treasure map and shuriken weapon.
- Weapons include Kai's golden sword, 2 golden shurikens, plus a spear and a red crowbar attached to the back of the toilet.
- Accessory elements include the prison guard's mug and handcuffs.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Kryptarium Prison Breakout measures over 5” (15cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- 9 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsDecent $20 setCalebsWorkshop | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor $20 this is a great value, but the prison itself is just lacking something almost as if it's unfinished. On the other hand this set is only $20 and you get 5 great minifigures , including Zane's Titanium hairpiece. Overall this is a great set and I would definitely recommend it to any Ninjago Fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat Features Make a Great SetAnnaWalling | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set mostly for it's minifigures, and the set itself looked pretty nifty so I bought this set for $20 plus tax. The set was great! The minifigures are just amazing. The Zane minifigure is very accurate to the Zane shown in the TV series. His jail number and open shirt print were is exclusive to this set (though the open shirt print was only shown for a short time in the series). The Kai was super cool too, his gi was never involved in that particular time but still was a great minifigure to include in this set. I loved how his new gi had the red, gold, and black colors, it fit right into the Skybound series. The Captain Soto was a great minifigure to have too, but I didn't like how his hook hand was replaced by a brown hand piece. The Giant Stone Warrior was excellent! His minifigure is very, very awesome to have, his minifigure fit right into the jailbreak theme of this set. The one thing I don't like is how Captain Soto and the Stone Warrior have the same jail number, 86753 (which is part of phone number in a popular song that was made somewhere around the '70s and '80s), Soto's real number is 86755 while the Stone Warrior's is unknown to me. The prison guard was pretty nice but so plain, he could appear in any Lego set that has a police scene. The prison was amazing! It has a lot of mechanical functions and stickers that are great. It has a table that launches a breadstick, which must go along with the 'food fight' they had in the episode. The price of the set is a bit much though, for the size of it. Overall this is a wonderful set that has great minifigures, pieces, and functions. I think that Ninjago fans that like small, functional sets should get the Kryptarium Prison Breakout set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsTry another set.BentWright | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the silver Zane hair, but should have spent a bit more to get the same piece with the Titanium Tumbler set. The set doesn't seem to have any unique or interesting pieces, wasn't particularly fun to build or play with. I almost immediately took it apart. While the set has many minifigures for the price, they aren't very well done. Giant Stone Warrior and Captain Soto have the exact same print on the torso, right down to the 86753 inmate number. The guard is so generic it could be in many sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 5 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsAWWWWW man.Utor17 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I got this with the first order mini tie, so I'll be reviewing both of them. First off, the figures aren't bad, but they're the only reason I got this set. The build was easy, but it doesn't fit in with all my Star Wars stuff. It ended up as pieces for a temple and a spaceship. The Tie Fighter was the best par, and it fits in well with all my other mini star wars builds I keep making. Plan on purchasing mini Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle when I see it, good build.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 24 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45