Heartlake Food Market
Retired ProductHeartlake Food Market553.
Sell and deliver fresh and healthy food to everyone in Heartlake City!
Pick your fresh produce at the Heartlake Food Market! Help Maya run the store and bake fresh cookies every morning to sell to her customers. Check the orders you receive on the computer and deliver them with the scooter all over Heartlake City. Today Mia has come to the store—help her find and weigh the best looking vegetables and pick up fresh flowers, juice, milk and homemade marmalade. Then sit down with Maya for a yummy cake and refreshing drink in her apartment just above the store. At theend of the day, close the cute windows shutters and let Maya’s cat in before she settles down for the night in her attic bedroom. Includes Mia and Maya mini-doll figures, plus a cat.
- Includes Mia and Maya mini-doll figures, plus a cat
- Features a store, delivery scooter with helmet, outside bench with streetlamp element and an upstairs apartment with attic bedroom
- Store features a counter with cash register and weighing scale elements, displays, shelves, vegetable crate, downstairs restroom and outside stairs to the apartment
- Apartment features opening windows and shutters, kitchen area with opening cupboards and oven element, sofa, table, stools and a ladder to the attic bedroom
- Accessory elements include cherries, pineapple, apple, carrots, banana, baguette, flowers, marmalade, orange juice, milk, frying pan, tray, cookies, cake, glasses, money, bag and a computer
- Display the fresh products to sell to your customers
- Deliver vegetable boxes around Heartlake City with the scooter
- Bake and relax in the apartment upstairs after a busy day in the store
- Food Market measures over 6” (17cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep
- Bench measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep
- Delivery scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGood Food Marketrridalis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat for children, but I will use some of this parts to build my own supermarket. The apartment on the top is actually convenient.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAddition to FriendsLois | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am building a Friends City (Heartlake) for my collections. The Food Market is a wonderful addition to my collection. I have been collecting lego for quite some time now. I dug out my kids old lego I bought for them when they were little and started putting it together for fun, that's when I decided to start building some cities. I have 12 different cities that I have done. I love lego I think it is the best educating toy around.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFresh ProducePrincessSoso | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I love this set so much, and it sort of makes me think of Stephanie's House (Wishlist!) in it's sort of cottage look. I love the little scooter for deliveries, and the minidolls are cute. The cat is a nice little addition, and Maya in a plaid shirt is cute too. Mia is normal as usual. The apartment at the top is cute, with it's small space made cozy with a tiny kitchen, couch, table, and a loft sleeping bag. The shop part is cute, with homemade jam, and freshly picked fruits, and freshly made juice and milk. The scale and the shelves are cute, and so is the cash register. There is a little bathroom in the corner, simple but sweet. I love this set a lot, and it's sweet as it reminds me of the Supermarket (Wishlist) but with a more rural way.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55