Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack
Retired ProductFlying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack3.8515.
Unleash the Batmobile from The Flying Fox!
Team up with the Justice League against Steppenwolf™ and the Parademons to claim the precious Mother Box, in this exciting LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack set. The Flying Fox features a 2-minifigure cockpit with a lift-off canopy, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters and space inside for the Batmobile with an opening cockpit, 3 stud shooters and adjustable wings. Includes 6 minifigures with weapons—including Cyborg’s attachable stud-shooting arm—plus a Steppenwolf big figure.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Cyborg™, Batman™, Wonder Woman™, Superman™ and 2 Parademons, plus a Steppenwolf™ big figure.
- The Flying Fox features a dual minifigure cockpit with lift-off canopy and translucent-red windshield, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters, ramp to drive the Batmobile inside, and 2 rear boosters with translucent-orange elements.
- The Batmobile features an opening minifigure cockpit, 3 stud shooters and adjustable front and rear wings.
- Also includes the Mother Box.
- Weapons include Cyborg’s attachable stud-shooting arm, Batman’s Batarang and grappling gun, Wonder Woman’s sword, the Parademons’ handheld stud shooters and Steppenwolf’s axe.
- Accessory elements include Wonder Woman’s shield and the Parademons’ foil wings.
- The Flying Fox measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and14” (37cm) wide.
- Batmobile measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Mother Box measures under 1” (1.6cm) high and 1” (1.6cm) square.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTallpaul | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat build, love this set, it's not to challenging but is quit a large build.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixKind of disappointedMrInk | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThis set had such potential to be a great Justice League set but it dropped the ball. Don't get me wrong it's a decent set and is pretty cool. with that being said the set itself is a big let down, from the poorly executed steppenwolf to the Fox itself not having a front or back to the loading bay instead there's just a giant hole in it, on top of the whole bottom of the set looking unfinished. I like the system that was made to keep the bat mobile in the fox. The mini's are great and the over all look of the set is cool but that giant hole is a pretty big let down considering the easy yet advanced sets that are out there just a couple of bay doors and maybe some more work on the inside and bottom of the set is all the flying fox needs to be a great lego set. Hopefully when Darkseid is introduced Lego will build a more believable and functiong mini figure and maybe even a better version of the flying fox in the future.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 25 minsWas this helpful?25
- 3 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixSlightly disappointedDefaced | 35-44The mini figures are the highlight of this set, but that's still hard to spend $130 just for that. The Flying Fox was a fun build, I just wish they would have added more features like closing doors or a rising ramp to close off the ends. The interior was lacking with any detail, 4 stickers (2 sets) is really disappointing. The Batmobile included is pretty much the same from the Kryptonite Interception build with a few changes. With such a high price tag, it would have been nice to have a new Batmobile and not a recycled one. Overall was a decent build, would have been better if I hadn't already built the Batmobile from the Kryptonite build. For $130 this set is lacking the wow factor that we got with the Batman Movie releases and other previous Super Heroes sets.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?25
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixFun setJCJC | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA pretty nice set. Amazed by how lego managed to put batmobile inside flying fox, but I am disappointed that the is no doors to cover the flying fox; it looks empty when you do not have batmobile inside it. Minifigs are decent, I like the new designs of cyborg and batman, printings on the figure is a bit lazy though; there are no printings on the side legs, batman's side legs should be in grey instead of black...) This set is a bit pricey, but I strongly recommend this set to DC and batman fans, upgraded batmobile and batman tech suit minifig are something you would like to put into your collections.15 August 2017Nicholas - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe're glad to hear that you enjoyed the Flying Fox set! Feedback such as yours is very valuable for all teams involved, so we appreciate it all. Though the set is based on already existing characters and story elements, our designers faced the challenge of creating the set and these particular characters based on prototypes and works that were still in-production. We are excited to see how close they got it in the new Justice League film, though!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35