Retired ProductFamily House4.2554.
Play out your daily routines in the Family House!
Create endless family fun in the Easy to Build LEGO® Juniors Family House! With quick start elements to get the play started sooner, you can relax in the living room, prepare a meal in the kitchen or play in the bedroom upstairs. Enjoy a barbecue in the backyard, play with the dog or take a dip in the pool on a hot day. Go on a bike ride around the neighborhood before taking a shower upstairs in the bathroom. LEGO Juniors models are specially designed for an easy start with the LEGO brick. Includes 3 minifigures: mom, dad and child, plus a dog.
- Includes 3 minifigures: mom, dad and child, plus a dog
- Features an Easy to Build Family House with a kitchen, living room, child’s bedroom, bathroom, swimming pool, barbecue area, doghouse and a bike
- Also features opening doors, windows, kitchen cabinets and mailbox
- Accessories include a teddy bear, mirror, hairbrush, shampoo bottle, bedside lamp, cups, cooking pots, ice cream, dog bowl, bone and a ball
- This set has a modular design for flexible play
- Quick start elements get theplaystarted sooner
- Easy instructions encourage building independence
- A LEGO® building and play experience designed for young builders
- Family House measures over 6" (17cm) high, 4" (12cm) wide and 5" (15cm) deep
- Swimming pool measures over 2" (6cm) wide, 1" (4cm) deep and under 1" (1cm) high
- Doghouse measures over 1" (5cm) high, 1" (4cm) wide and 1" (3cm) deep
- about 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNice Set for Pieces & Partsajmm | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to say that I like these Junior sets to use their additional parts and pieces in my modular buildings for customization. The included mini figures; a wife, husband, teenage daughter and even a husky dog are well designed city people that are now living in my Parisian Restaurant.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsAverageLeajOlem | 25-34Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildIf you want something quick and entertaining for your children this is a good bet! You get a complete family house with plenty of different knickknacks to play with for hours. You can basically play house with the 4 family members (yes the dog is a member). If you already have some nice sets this can be used to complete and add to them as well since you get a lot of accessories.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat for partsBentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set because it has plenty of basic parts that can be used to build other creations. After building it by-the-instructions, I immediately disassembled it for Cloud Cuckoo Palace parts. I was not disappointed.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 22 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMy 3 years old favorite setGirlsLoveLegos | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy kid is 3.5 YO now and we have at least 10 lego sets. This is by far her favorite. Its challenging but she can do it all by herself with no help and a lot of pride in it. We have an other junior set of the fireman and that's a little to easy for her. All the other sets are for 5 to 8 and she needs help. She really enjoy being able to do it by herself. We are not in to the new "Friends" set. We don't like the skinny figures and the lack of diverse color options on them, they are all pink with lame topics. We would really enjoy if Lego would continue with the old girls junior sets with regular figurines, so we can incorporate those in to the other city Legos we love so much.21 April 2017Jonathan, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesIt sounds like your family has quite the collection! There is a wide variety of colors in all of our Juniors Friends™ sets. Pink is a bright color, but there are many other wonderful colors that pop: Blue, Yellow, and Purple are just a few. And with every age group their arises new challenges and situations, and she will be able to relate to those situations a bit easier once she is in the correct range.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55