- Ekimu the Mask Maker
Ekimu the Mask Maker
Retired ProductEkimu the Mask Maker552.
Reawaken the powers of the ancient hero and defeat evil!
Ekimu the Mask Maker has emerged from sleep and is ready to fight with his Crystal Hammer and Crystal Saw Shield. Turn the wheel to rotate the torso and twist the battle arm for fast-action play with this sturdy BIONICLE® hero, featuring posable joints, unique rune decoration and mask pop-off trigger.
- Features a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger, powered-up Mask of Creation, Crystal Saw Shield, armor chest piece with unique rune decoration and posable joints.
- Includes the corrupted Hunter Mask.
- Turn the wheel to rotate the torso for fast-action play.
- Twist the arm wheel to activate the battle arm.
- Includes a Crystal Hammer weapon.
- Sturdy design for intense crash-and-bash play.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Stands over 8” (22cm) tall.
- Go to LEGO.com/BIONICLE for building instructions, games, animations and more. Ask your parents' permission before going online.
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsTrue Bionicle product hereRikki | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just recently purchased this set from the Lego online store, and I must say I'm no less than extremely pleased with it. I've been a fan of Bionicle since it first came out in 2001 and this set holds up very well to the characters I grew up with. First I'll start with the color of this character. Never has there been a Bionicle character with a transparent color as their main color, and Ekimu has it perfectly. The overall build of this character is also on point. I've heard quite a few reviews that were disappointed with the length of his legs, but having played with Bionicle characters for the past 15 years, I knew there was a reason for that. His short legs and bulky torso give him that look of being a strong and powerful character. The double gears also make for a very playable and poseable character too. His side swings and hammer swing are good for knocking off masks and make for some good battles with friends. As I don't have as much time to play with Bionicles as I did when I was younger, I mainly buy these sets now for display and nostalgic reasons, so Ekimu was a must have and I'm not at all disappointed. He is proudly displayed next to both of my new Tahu models and an amazing deal for being such a large character for the price of one of the smaller characters. I would most definitely recommend this set to anyone who is new to Bionicle, and also a returning Bionicle fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsIf I Am To Have A Mask, It Shall Be One I Respectmaxfan14 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfManaged to pick up Dr. Manhattan - er, Ekimu the Mask Maker - at my local Toys R Us about a week before the release date. Lucky me, as he is sure to please the fans of the new Bionicle, young and old alike. Let's have a look. Ekimu has been working out over the past few months after his battle with the Skull Grinder last year, and the results are great. He features a new transparent light blue chestplate with all six Toa symbols, and an all-new seventh symbol of an anvil and hammer. He comes with two masks - a powered-up transparent light blue Mask of Creation, and a gunmetal-to-transparent-red-orange Hunter Mask (which will make a fine sub for the Mask of Ultimate Power, IMO). He features the same two-piece torso joint that all six Uniter Toa have, and wields an upgraded Crystal Hammer of Power and a charged-up Sawblade Shield. He has lots of trans-light-blue and gold, and is sure to be a hit with the kids. So do I think Ekimu is worth your $14.99? Yes, yes I do. But, I can't help but wonder... Who masks the Mask Maker? Hmm...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55