Available nowDestiny's Wing4.552.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Jet through the sky with Kai on Destiny’s Wing!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Pilot LEGO® NINJAGO® 70650 Destiny’s Wing with ninja Kai and battle Jet Jack for the Dragonbone Blade! Destiny’s Wing features an opening minifigure cockpit and is weaponized with both spring-loaded and stud shooters. This set also includes a pedestal to hold the Dragonbone Blade, plus 2 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with weapons and Jet Jack's jetpack to bolster the role-play conflict.
- Includes 2 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Kai and Jet Jack.
- Destiny’s Wing jet plane features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters and 2 detachable katanas on the wings.
- Pedestal features a detachable Dragon Armor element: the Dragonbone Blade.
- Weapons include Kai's 2 katanas and Jet Jack's spear.
- Also includes Jet Jack's jetpack.
- Recreate and role-play epic ninja action scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Find more collectible Dragon Armor in 70652 Stormbringer, 70653 Firstbourne, 70654 Dieselnaut and 70655 Dragon Pit.
- This cool toy for kids measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBetter than I expectedcp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Oni and Dragon Realm set, and while it's not entirely show accurate, it's an overall good set. The minifigure selection is ok. While neither of them are exclusive, this set is by far the cheapest way to get them. First up is Kai. He is (currently) my favorite Ninja, and his Hunted suit looks really cool, as it's pretty dang war-torn and it looks like he just came out of a battle. Jet Jack is an ok character, but I'd much rather have Faith in minifig form, and I think this set would be the perfect one to have her. Oh well. Jet Jack is pretty detailed, and she is probably my second favorite Dragon Hunter, after Heavy Metal, of course. Her jet pack is a pretty good design, and is definately better than I can do. There is a small side build, which is a nice little stand for the Dragonbone Blade. I would've appreciated a different piece of the Golden Armor, because the Dragonbone Blade comes in literally all the other First Realm sets. The Destiny's Wing itself is pretty good. First, you have the cockpit, which uses a pretty common windshield piece. The fan on the front looks a little weird but good at the same time. There is an adjustable flag at the end of the plane, which I wish had a sticker. It just looks so bare without one. The tails are pieces that I've seen before but not owned. The sticker on them is nice, but I messed up putting one of them on and decided to just rip it off. There is a part used for the engine that is one of the engine tops they use on the front of cars. There are barrels used as exhaust pipes, which is a good design. The wings are really long and look a little big on a small set. They're a little bit flimsy because they only use Technic pins to connect to the main body, which I'm not a fan of. There are stud shooters and spring loaded shooters, which is quite a bit for a $20 set. Now, there is something I want to talk about here. When the Dragon Hunters captured the Ninja, they took the jet the Ninja were building out of the remains of the Destiny's Bounty and copied that design, but modified the wings a bit. They didn't even get to use it. I wish they would've used the wings the Dragon Hunters used. Also, the red and black color scheme is off. In the show it was olive, orange, black and gray. I guess they just wanted to use it as a vehicle for Kai. Overall, while this set isn't entirely show accurate, it's pretty good. I had some fun playing with it, but I would much rather prefer the Throne Room Showdown, even though it never even happened in the show.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 28 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMaybe the best smaller set of this wave.LegoMom1976 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonmy 8 year old son and 13 year old son share a collection. My 13 year old bought this for my 8 year old son as he got all A's. Anyway into the set. For $20 you can't beat it. The jet looks amazing with some cool features like a spring loaded shooter as my 13 year old calls it or the details like exhaust pipes near the back of the jet. It comes with a boring old Kai so nothing new there. But Jet Jack is good, but comes in another set, so this is the cheapest way to get him. The wings are kind of plain looking, the gold helps give it life but it looks like its missing something, but I can't figure it out. The minifigures are good for 20 bucks and the jet is nice and big that it can fit it my 13 year old's hand. Thanks for reading this and if you are thinking of buying it I would recommend it. Have a great day!! :)Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsWas this helpful?55