Item 1 of 4
Item 1 of 4
Item 1 of 4
Item 1 of 4
Deep Sea Scuba Scooter
Retired ProductDeep Sea Scuba Scooter4.555659.
Average rating4.6out of 5 starsFIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Dive for lost treasure with the Deep Sea Scuba Scooter!
- Includes a scuba diver minifigure
- Features a scuba scooter with spinning propellers, 2 robotic arms and 2 harpoons, octopus, seaweed and 2 crystals
- Search for sunken treasure
- Take control of the awesome scuba scooter
- Grab the crystals with the scuba scooter's robotic arm
- Watch out for the huge octopus!
- Scuba scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
1 of 3
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA Fun-Quick Buildcheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Yesterday (10/10/2016), my kind sister bought me this fun-sized set at Barnes & Noble. I liked building it very much! If you have to go somewhere and want to play with a little LEGO set, this would be the PERFECT one. This set reminds me of the older LEGO theme, ATLANTIS. I never got an ATLANTIS LEGO set, so this is a satisfying set. The play experience is FUN! It's fun to blow on the propellers of the Sea Scooter. Also, it's pretty cool to actually hold one of the rarest LEGO pieces: the octopus. (Not important, but I named the octopus Hank.) Overall, I think that this is a good set to get and a fun thing to play with. (Review typed by cheeseinthepie. 10/11/2016)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsScuba Scooteramazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!An affordable set with many great details. I, personally, had to buy this for the large dark red octopus, since I didn't have one in my collection. It definitely did not disappoint. The diver has very nice printing (some in bright silver) on the back and front his black-and-red upper body, a red helmet, red flippers, a grey air tank, and a transparent light-blue diving mask. The mainly yellow-and-grey scuba scooter has rotating propellers, two harpoons and bendable arms which the diver can use to explore the sea floor and possibly to poke at the poor octopus. ;) Also included in the set is one light green seaweed-type plant on a tan round plate. The only tricky part of this set is to get the diver's hand attached to the handlebars of the scooter. The trick is to turn the hands so that the more gently sloping side of the hand is on the outside. It would have been nice if the diver had a two-sided head, a neutral face (or slightly grinning as he has now) and a scared face for when he discovers the octopus.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsPass the timemcanimal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood product. Was a good piece to put together to pass the time.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat small city setSpacepolice101 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOkay so this is not a set too play with alone you need more lego for it too be fun Pros The minifigures The gems The squid is very cool Pros Just may could have used one more minifigures may be a female diver ;DPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
1 of 3