Item 1 of 3
Item 1 of 3
Item 1 of 3
Item 1 of 3
Retired ProductCrafting Box4.6522523.
Average rating4.7out of 5 starsFIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Expand your imagination with the LEGO® Minecraft™ Crafting Box!
- Includes a Steve minifigure with an accessory, plus a skeleton and a mooshroom
- Features redstone and lapis elements, plus torches, plants, oven, TNT, and mature wheat
- Includes skeleton's bow
- Includes a pickaxe
- Includes 521 assorted LEGO® pieces
- Set your imagination free!
- Build your own LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- Check out the periodic table poster!
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® building and Minecraft™
- Rebuild using the 8-in-1 building instructions or inspirational images and scenarios for more LEGO® Minecraft™ adventures
- Measures 3” (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 9” (22cm) deep
- Combine with other biomes in the series to create your own LEGO® Minecraft™ world
91% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
1 of 6
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA Must, if you have other Minecraft setsJudgeChuck | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have 2 young twin daughters (aged 4 and a bit) and so have been enjoying helping them build their Lego Friends and Lego Disney Princess models, having loved playing with Lego as a child myself. So, having seen the new Minecraft models and having been known to dabble with the Minecraft game, I had a moment of pure selfishness and bought The Crafting Box, The First Night and The Farm, which blew me away. So, I ordered The Cave and The Mine, which I am waiting for. Singly, the sets are lovely and, although not a direct representation of in-game assets, these Lego sets provide a very pleasant representation of Minecraft. Where they especially shine is when you combine one or more sets together and the rebuild possibilities become immense. Unlike most modern Lego sets, most pieces are fairly standard blocks, which is unsurprising, given the theme, but it is the characters and those few (relatively speaking) custom parts that bring the sets to life. The Crafting Box has by far the greatest rebuild potential, especially when combined with one or more of the other sets, allowing the creation of much larger environments and structures.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat start, but a few missesKnightTemplar | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really find that minecraft lends itself really well to lego, and I hope they continue to make great sets. But I feel there are some missteps with the first sets particular to this one. Not really sure why a chest and a crafting table were not included with the set as it is a crafting box and there is bread but no where to put it lol. There is a block conversion sheet with a really cool poster on the back, but even with that I am not sure what one of the lego blocks is supposed to be and why they made a few of the minecraft blocks they same colour in lego (sand and endstone, dirt and wood). But I do really like the idea of a creative set, as it gives the same feel as creative mode in the game. Even when building one of predetermined creations, i was making changes to better suit what I wanted and to use more of the bricks (which they give quite a few extra which is great). Overall though I still really like this set, it gives a diamond pickaxe, a mooshroom cow, gives hints that there will be future sets in the nether and the creative options within the whole theme is great and they will only get better!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsExcellent Starter & Add-On Minecraft SetGiraffe015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was the first lego minecraft set I have purchased, and now I know I want to purchase more. The Lego Minecraft "Crafting Box" is an amazing set that allows you to not only build one thing using instructions, but 8! It also inspires you to build your own creations, which I would completely recommend. When I made my own creation using the set, I liked it even better than any of the eight it taught me how to build! The things it teaches you how to build take roughly 20 minutes each. This set is perfect for kids who like Minecraft and have a big imagination. I think this is one of the best starter sets for Lego Minecraft, considering the huge variety of blocks. It's also a great add-on for the same reason. Great set, great job LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 stars"We both get the crafting box!"Lolface5555 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThat quote from the title was said on Christmas 2015 when my 2 sons got this LEGO as a together gift. They enjoyed building it a lot and they also liked playing with it. They got much bigger LEGO's such as the big brother got the Kwik-e-mart, and the little brother got The nether fortress, but they said it was one of their best gifts.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
1 of 6