Fold out the rapid shooters and take down the Ghost Dragon!
Ride Cole’s Blaster Bike into battle and protect the Aeroblade! The Ghost Warrior Cowler is armed with a deadly Ghost Blade Sword and is launching an aerial attack on a Ghost Dragon. Fold out the awesome dual six-shooting rapid shooters to take down the flying beast. Speed away from the pair of Skreemers trying to turn Cole into a ghost and don’t let them get their hands on the Aeroblade! Includes 2 minifigures with assorted weapon elements and an accessory element: Cole and Ghost Warrior Cowler.
- Includes 2 minifigures with assorted weapon elements and an accessory element: Cole and Ghost Warrior Cowler
- Cole’s Blaster Bike features 2 foldout rapid shooters, big wheels, 2 golden exhausts and a flag with Ninja details
- Ghost Dragon features a posable head, wings and tail, and a saddle
- Also includes 2 Skreemers (attachable to minifigures) with a sausage element
- Ghost Warrior Cowler minifigure features transparent ghost legs
- Weapon elements include Cole’s Deepstone Scythe, Cowler’s Ghost Blade Sword, and the Aeroblade
- Cole’s Deepstone armor element also included
- Ghost Warrior Cowler minifigure features transparent ghost legs
- Swerve away from the Ghost Dragon’s swooping attacks
- Fold out and fire the six-shooting rapid shooters!
- Escape from the Skreemers with the Aeroblade
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Cole’s Bike measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Ghost Dragon measuresover 4” (12cm) long, 4” (12cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 stars"That was a perfectly good bike, too!"Orcy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set. I think the bike was cool, and I love the baby dragon in the set. It can curl up into a ball. However I do have a few complaints. My biggest one is that Cole isn't a ghost in this set. I've been trying to get that figure for over a year, even purchasing the set that comes with it, only to find out Ghost Cole is not in it. Second complaint is that the studs fire off a little too easily, and I keep having to find the studs. Despite those, I have a few cons. It comes with a dragon and, second, The bike was fun to build. Would've preferred if we got ghost Cole in the set, but other than that, I love the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBest Ninjago Set Ever!!!Coleisawesome | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI totally like this set like a lot of times, so first let me talk about the minifigs. I really like the Deepstone Cole that it has in this set, but I do wish they made a ghost version of him, but he is okay, and there is Cowler he's cool, i really like his transparent head and legs which what I like about him and his ghost sword is cool and I really like him. Then there is the little stuff, like the Skreemers i really like the Skreemers I love their expression and I like how one of them has a hot dog which I think is really funny. And then there is the small dragon,but there is one thing that I don't like.... The head! I don't really like how the head is. it seems lazy and it could do more work,and everything is fine with the dragon,but i just dont't like the head. And finally let's get to the main thing the BIKE! So the bike looks cool and I really like the features, which are the blasters that are hidden which I think its cool, and i really like the details the flag the stickers are really designed well, and that is really all about it. I would rate this 9.5?/10 (10 being the best) and I would recommend this for friends and who are BIG Cole fans like me. And you did a good job LEGO, and BUILD ON!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 33 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA Great SetAdyger | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son received this set for Christmas. It is one he had really wanted and it did not disappoint. He had a bit of trouble with one stage of the assembly, but was able to complete the rest by himself (he is 8).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 stars"I Do Love A Slow Jam"TitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThe Blaster Bike takes the title for the smallest set from this wave (excluding airjitzu flyers and polybags) and I feel is a decent set. The bike is very, very large considering ninja are supposed to be stealthy and not draw attention to themselves but I do like the color scheme and the barrel stud shooters located on either side. Aside from this, though, I'm not that big of a fan. I think the bike looks blocky and the pieces used are far to large. I would have preferred if the bike was a bit smaller and we got another small dragon for the ghosts-but that's just my personal opinion. The minifigs for this set are pretty good-we get Cole and Cowler which both have nice weapons. Cowler also has a small dragon to ride which looks ok. It's nice to get another dragon for the ghosts but this one doesn't look quite right to me. (Please note that this is strictly my opinion and you can disagree if you want). To those of you who are considering purchasing this item, I would save up $10 more and buy the Chain Cycle Ambush.27 November 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt is great to hear so many different point-of-views from the different styles of builder. You are correct in noticing that the Blaster Bike is a bit bulky for stealth. Cyrus Borg specially created this vehicle for Cole to handle the "ghost" situation after it escalated past the point of secrecy. It is important for our designers to see that every small detail is important and I believe that is what they will really be taking from this.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35