Batman™ & Superman™ vs. Lex Luthor™
Retired ProductBatman™ & Superman™ vs. Lex Luthor™3.855.
Join with your favorite super heroes and fight for good!
Enter the action-filled world of Superman™ and Batman™ with Easy to Build models of the Batmobile™ and Lex Luthor's robotic vehicle, plus the Batcave with a bat-disc shooter. LEGO® Juniors is an age-appropriate building experience for children 4-7, with models that feature iconic super hero adventures, providing a great start with the LEGO brick. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Superman™ and Lex Luthor™.
- Features the Batcave, Batmobile™, Lex Luthor's robotic vehicle and a catapult.
- Batcave features a bat-disc shooter plus a catapult to help make Superman™ ‘fly'.
- Batmobile™ features rolling wheels and space for a minifigure
- Robotic vehicle features movable arms and wheels. One arm has a claw and the other holds a kryptonite-powered Power Beam laser gun.
- Press the catapult to launch Superman™ into the sky.
- Accessory elements include 2 bat-discs, Batarang, grappling gun, kryptonite pistol, walkie-talkie and a phone.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 4-7, which includes some bigger pieces and easy-to-follow instructions to make building easier.
- Batmobile™ measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Lex Luthor's robotic vehicle measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- The Batcave measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNice new parts.BentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has plenty of printed parts and one of the new 2x4x2 semicircle panels in purple. I'm excited about using the new panel to build a Galactus mega figure similar to the Giant (Ant) Man figure in the Super Hero Airport Battle set. The Lex Luthor figure is well done, but I would prefer his armor to be in regular green rather than lime green. Same with his mech parts, I would have preferred the designers to stick with the green/purple/gray palette in the "grown up" Luthor mech and not incorporate the lime green. The light blue Batman uniform is also new for me.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGood for older kids with lagging fine motor skillsMamaKat2 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son (12) has cerebral palsy but wants to build lego like everyone else. Lego is great for his fine motor skills development but it can be hard. The lego juniors allows him to do some work but have a nice finished product he can play with. He finds it really rewarding and plays with it over and over again. It also encourages him to do more building with the regular lego.22 February 2017Allison - Consumer Service Specialist , Consumer ServiceThank you for your review. We always love to hear from our fans. It means so much to us that we can help our fans increase fine motor skills, creativity, and the power of hands on minds on building. If we can help those who are in need it really tells us we are doing the right thing. We will pass along your wonderful comments and review to our LEGO Junior Team. Thank you again for your awesome review.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsA Good Starting Setshackledtodesk | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter (4) picked this after I helped narrow the choices down. This was her first non-Duplo Lego set, although, she's been exposed to mini-figs and other random Lego parts in the past. She chose this set over a construction set because it had more minifigs. Her manual dexterity wasn't quite to the task of putting many of the smaller pieces together since the alignment of bricks needs higher precision than Duplo. This led to some moments where attempting to add one brick would dismantle another part or would just require me to step in a do the final pressing of pieces together. It took a bit to get her to follow the directions, but as we went further through the instructions, she was understanding the way things went together better. Having steps broken into small tasks (and numbered bags) worked well, especially spreading the minifig build through the rest of the instructions. Since the minifigs were initially her primary focus, having that spread out helped keep her focused on building the parts of the set. We play with this set daily, mostly playing out various scenarios with the minifigs. Picking up and replacing the red phone in the "bat cave" inevitably leads to the back wall getting knocked off, but she's become fairly expert in repairing the structures and vehicles. The Bat disc shooting thing could've been left out. It's just asking for problems. We've change it just to be carousel for the minifigs, with the discs used as decoration elsewhere. Unless you are meticulous about tracking all the small parts, they will get lost. We've lost some bits off of Lex's vehicle, but so far my daughter doesn't seem to mind. Overall a far easier introduction to Legos than I had as a kid.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsYes, I'm an adult and I bought this set!Cachamoe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEven as an adult collector, this junior set is awesome! The builds in this set are great! All of the builds are small scale-wise, but look great and have a lot of play value and detail for any age. (Mech, Superman launcher, Batmobile, and Batcave) This $20 set also has 11 Printed Pieces, which are great for custom MOCS as well as for collecting. The minifigures are fantastic! This version of Batman is exclusive to the Juniors line and has only appeared in one other set previously! (10672) The Superman is not exclusive, but is always nice to get and has his classic comic colors and prints! The Lex Luthor is exclusive to this set and is a fairly rare DC villain to get in Lego. This set is honestly worth it for any age bracket because of the nice builds, printed pieces, and the collectible minifigures.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55