Join the Arctic Expedition and make big discoveries!
- VIP Points
Explore the harsh terrain with the LEGO® City 60194 Arctic Scout Truck, with front tracks and 4 all-terrain wheels, antenna, lights, onboard analysis station, space for other equipment, and a loading bay for the snow bike with moving track. This fun set also includes an ice wall/arch with translucent blocks and sonar beacons, coring tool, plus an ice cave with translucent blocks and room for the polar bear figure. This LEGO City Arctic Expedition set also includes 3 LEGO explorer minifigures and a dog figure.
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: 2 drivers and a biologist, plus LEGO polar bear and husky dog figures.
- Arctic Scout Truck features front tracks and 4 all-terrain wheels, antenna, lights, onboard analysis station, plus a loading bay for the snow bike and space for other equipment.
- Also includes an ice wall/arch with translucent blocks and beacons, plus an ice cave with translucent blocks and room for the polar bear figure.
- Accessory elements include a radio, computer tablet, coring tool, camera, 2 sonar beacons and a pair of binoculars.
- Investigate the secrets of the tundra with the tracked scout truck.
- Call interesting locations in using the truck’s radio, before taking a closer look on the snow bike.
- Record and observe the polar bear with the biologist's camera.
- Bring the Arctic Scout Truck to life with the 17101 LEGO® BOOST Creative Toolbox (sold separately). Combine the sets, download the free LEGO BOOST app and code the truck to control the forklift, examine samples with the color sensor, help the whale back into the water and much more using the intuitive programming blocks! Visit LEGO.com/BOOST for more information and device compatibility.
- Arctic Scout Truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (11cm) wide.
- Snow bike measures over 1” (3cm) high and 3” (8cm) long.
- Ice cave measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Ice wall with arch and lights measures over 3” (9cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLego Arctic city scout truckWRK2006 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!For such a big scout truck the bear can easily stand on it’s hind legs and look straight into the windows. I like how realistic the truck is and its size definitely makes it worth its price. I would highly recommend this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 23 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixInteresting conceptThunderwolf | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw it before release, I was pretty excited because it was different to any other vehicle I have come across. I like how the vehicle is designed, well done! I feel like for a vehicle for such a theme its pretty awesome that you can fit in all the figures including the dog for transport, and all the accessories too. In other sets you cant always do that. The front tracks are cool idea, but could be expanded upon, it feels very skeletal and cheap, a few stickers would help make that better, od if it was slightly more built up. The rest of the vehicle is great though. The price of the set is pretty high however. I do have boost but have not yet opened that, as I have recently found out with the new RC batmobile that the power functions dont work with my Sony Premium XZ.. So im not looking forward to seeing if the boost works. That being said its cool that they would design for cross building, but alot of people will miss out in that respect.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 18 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAwesome set! A little overpricedzai24x | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw this set before it came out. It was amazing! I knew I had to get it! Pros: amazing motorbike/snowmobile crossover New face prints New parts A husky which is quite rare in sets until now More treads and large tires Not to many stickers. The surprising amount of room in the cockpit. The outside is deceivingly small. Re-released polar bear Designs which are more exciting and imaginative then the rather boring looking reality. Cons: It’s not really worth $60 dollars. With 322 pieces it’s more worth $35. Lack of frozen creature. Instead there are ice samples with one having a printed frozen dragonfly on it. They could’ve done that for both ice sample though. Some parts of the back felt incomplete. Such as the tailgate needed another plate in between the taillights. And the back slope had a gap that was very frustrating. All in all. A pretty decent set.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set very uniqueBojelBob | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this set because it comes with a lot, 2 ice structures and I love that motor bike. Plus the new arctic uniforms are great!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 9 minsWas this helpful?55