Amusement Park Roller Coaster
Retired ProductAmusement Park Roller Coaster4.7647517.
Go crazy on all the rides at the Amusement Park!
Push the LEGO® Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster around the track, sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to activate the light brick, and activate the cool functions as you go! Turn the Ferris wheel with its swinging gondolas, then push the car to the top of the drop tower and release to watch it go spinning round. This set is full of detailed functions and accessories for a day at the iconic Amusement Park. Includes 4 mini-doll figures.
- Includes 4 mini-dolls: Emma, Andrea, Matthew and Naya in summer outfits.
- Features a roller coaster, Ferris wheel, drop tower, entrance booth and a dining area.
- The push-along roller coaster features 4 carriages (each sitting a mini-doll), functioning light brick, entrance area with opening safety barrier, control panel with levers, camera and a long track with various obstacles along the ride.
- The rotating Ferris wheel features steps up to 6 hanging gondolas (each seating a mini-doll).
- The drop tower features 2 cars with opening safety bars, exciting spinning function as it drops, and a camera.
- Entrance booth features a rotating turnstile and a ticket office where you can buy photos from the rides.
- Dining area includes a popcorn cart with turning wheels, 2 tables, 4 stalls and an Amusement Park information stand with a map.
- Amusement Park accessory elements include 2 tickets, coin, bill, 2 photographs and a map.
- Food accessory elements include 2 boxes of popcorn, 2 watermelon slices, apple, hot dog with bun, water bottle and a soda bottle.
- Beauty accessory elements include 2 pairs of sunglasses and a hair bow.
- Sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to turn on the light brick and watch all the cool features you activate on your roller coaster ride!
- Push the car to the top of the drop tower and smile for the camera as you spin to the ground.
- Gently turn the Ferris wheel and enjoy the amazing view from the top.
- Grab a delicious box of popcorn, hot dog or slice of watermelon from the dining area.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
- Roller coaster train with 4 carriages measures over 1” (3cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Roller coaster track measures 27” (71cm) long.
- Ferris wheel measures over 12” (31cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Drop tower measures over 12” (33cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Entrance booth measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Popcorn cart measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Combine with the 41127 Amusement Park Arcade, 41128 Amusement Park Space Ride and 41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Van to create the Heartlake Amusement Park.
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTasbs | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 7yr old daughter was given this set for xmas. She has loved setting it up and playing with it. As others have stated, the carriages dont stay on the track very well, but she is working around it while playing. We have spare chains from other sets which she has used to set up a bungee jump off...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCool start for a great themezvezda68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOverall, a great set. My 11 yo daughter was turned off by the popstar line of Friends and was ready to abandon the theme. But she loves this set as is, and is already planning to replace the green and pink accents on the coaster with more blue and purple to turn it into a bobsled themed ride for the Winter Village. As others have noted, the cars keep falling off the track. That's the only big problem with the set, but it certainly is significant. The drop ride is also fantastic, although a bit short. I suppose making it taller would have compromised its sturdiness. She has had no problem resetting the ride by lifting the seat part straight up...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixszdhfh | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!After completing our 1st visit to the Legoland Discovery Center, my 9 YO daughter promptly found this Lego set and begged me to get it for her. Since she is a big fan of the "Friends" themed set, I knew this would provide hours of playing time for her. And I am happy to report I was correct. While I can agree that the roller coaster carts are a little challenging to put back onto the track, I think it is a great tool to teach my daughter patience, and precision or something will not function properly! I do find it rather difficult that the "Spinner" ride has to be spun back up the pole too which tends to pull away from play time. It is great to watch the cart drop, but a slightly...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPoor Choice For TrackSierraRedd | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start of with the actual Roller Coaster. The cars are well designed and look good, I modified them so a standard minifig can sit in them. The little play features around the track are neat and well done, I like the loading platform and the gate. The trans bricks are nice addition to my...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45