- Akida Creature of Water
Akida Creature of Water
Retired ProductAkida Creature of Water452.
Dart through oceans and rivers in an underwater adventure!
Akida Creature of Water lives among the underwater ruins of Okoto, and must evade the aquatic shadow trap. Dart speedily through the water, or shake off the shadow trap with the torpedo shooters! For more building and epic role-play scenarios, unite with 71307 Gali Uniter of Water to create an all-powerful Toa!
- Akida Creature of Water features a torpedo shooter, unity piece to attach Toa, posable fin and a mask.
- Also includes a shadow trap.
- Sturdy design for intense action play!
- Measures over 2” (7cm) tall and 8” (22cm) long.
- Combine with 71307 Gali Uniter of Water in one click, using the unity piece.
- Elemental creatures also unite with other Toa for new booster combinations!
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsGood for displayNicknameIChooseToReview | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set is by far the largest, having 120 pieces, a large and intricate build for what is a pretty pointless play feature, it only helps for posing Pros The set is the largest, having the best value Has a great color scheme Has great parts Best looking trap monster Cons Play feature is just moving body back and forth Little play ability This set is great for parts and display, but thats all it really standsPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 27 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAn amazing set!Roboka | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I've only owned 3 of the creatures, this one is easily the best. It sports an eye-catching color scheme, unique and fresh design, and play functions that make it well worth the money. Akida features not one, but TWO stud-shooters with propellers as the triggers, which makes sense and fits the theme. They can also move up and down on the pivot, which adds even more play value, not to mention the function activated by moving the tail up and down which moves the stud shooters. Akida is also decorated with wings and a tail that moves on several ball joints. Aside from the play value, Akida has a great amount of Technic that will please older fans of Bionicle. The shadow trap in this set is also a bonus, with long legs that make it look pretty creepy. Also, the Creature of Water comes with a stand, allowing it to stay in the air, which greatly enables posing, Overall, an awesome set! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this to longtime fans of Bionicle newcomers alike!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55