Build, rip and create a spinning vortex in the sky with Cole!
Save the NINJAGO™ world from the army of Ghost Ninja with the fast-spinning LEGO® NINJAGO Airjitzu Cole Flyer! Learn the forbidden art of Airjitzu with Cole, who is kitted out with his own cool Airjitzu outfit and an armory of Ninja weapons. Build the LEGO brick handle and place Cole in the capsule. Fasten the capsule to the vortex rotor and pull the rip cord to launch the Ninja hero into the sky. The harder you pull, the faster the flyer will spin! This set includes a Cole minifigure, buildableLEGO brick handle, vortex rotor, minifigure capsule, rip cord, plus assorted elements: Cole’s cleaver, Quaker’s axe, 2 golden shurikens, 2 swords and a Sausage of Strength.
- Includes Cole minifigure with 6 weapon elements
- Features a buildable LEGO® brick handle, vortex rotor, minifigure capsule and a rip cord
- Weapon elements include Cole’s cleaver, Quaker’s axe, 2 golden shurikens and 2 swords
- Cole’s Sausage of Strength element also included
- Cole minifigure features his own cool Airjitzu decoration (new for fall 2015)
- Build Cole’s own personal Airjitzu Flyer
- Pull the rip cord to send Cole spinning through the air!
- Master the ancient art of Airjitzu!
- Recreate your favorite Airjitzu scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Collect the entire LEGO® NINJAGO™ Airjitzu Flyer series for thrilling aerial battles!
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- about 4 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsCole's Airjitzu FlyerTitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfWhat's there to say? Cole's airjitzu flyer is a what you see is what you get kinda set but I guess there are a few things I should tell you. For starters, I think it's interesting that Lego has made these airjitzu flyers and that the flyer itself is made up mostly by a big plastic piece. As for the build, you put together Cole and his weapons (Cole has exclusive printing). The weapons are nice and I think it's humorous that Lego included hotdogs in Cole's weapon assortment. Maybe the hotdogs are a snack if he gets hungry? The rest of the set instructs you to build a handle and then the flyer-there is a cool printed piece on the handle. I've noticed that aside from the minifigures and weapons, all the airjitzu flyers are identical-for the most part. The only differences are the colors and the character's signature printed piece. For me, play value was average for this set-the minifigure was great but the flyer was a little disappointing. I recently finished building this set so I'm sure I'll find a fun way to play with the flyer but I'm also older. I think younger kids would have fun with the entire set and older kids (like myself) would be amused for a few minutes, then remove the minifigure and display or discard the flyer. I would recommend this set to younger folks! These work best OUTSIDE with MULTIPLE people!30 June 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI believe you are absolutely correct in noticing that our younger builders are going to enjoy this build and play experience and it is great to see that you gave it a chance and like every set you found the aspect that appealed to you. This set is in fact geared toward 6-14 year olds. Like you mentioned the characters are exclusive to these sets and Airjitzu will be crucial in battling Morro during this new cartoon season, "Possession." It is important to know how different styles of LEGO builders will enjoy this new item and we look forward to seeing how our builders start using the flyers in the creations.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesome Airjitzu!Rafi | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set and I loved it from the moment I took it out of the box! While it is pretty simple build, the set is not about the build because there is so much you can do with it. I went outside and tried it. The nice part about Cole's Airjitzu Flyer is that the rotor is gold, so it will never get misplaced in the trees or grass. Overall, it is a good set that is about the play value, not the build experience.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat ideaJmarti07 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this new line of battle toys. It's so much fun to play with and very good way to collect the mini figures easily. I would HIGHLY recommend this to a friend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing ToyBFoot | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe airjitzu flyers are very fun to play with, the minifig and weapons are very cool, but the only thing I want to know is what the purpose is.if it is just to shoot around than thats okay but I just wanted to knowPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 14 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55