Unikingdom Fairground Fun
Available nowUnikingdom Fairground Fun4.655.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Have fun at the fairground with Unikitty™, Prince Puppycorn™ and friends!
- VIP Points
- 43VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Relive favorite moments from the happiest, most sparkly and colorful TV series around with the LEGO® Unikitty™! 41456 Unikingdom Fairground Fun set. With a working roller coaster, spinning chair ride and super cool dodgems, it’s impossible not to have fun! There's also a shop and 2 refreshment stands to buy treats while you wait in line for the rides. This set includes 5 buildable figures plus a Rick™ figure from the TV series to share a special and sparkly day with.
- Includes buildable Dr. Fox™, Unikitty™, Prince Puppycorn™, Master Frown™ and Brock figures, plus a Rick™ figure.
- Features an entrance gate, working roller coaster with 2 carriages, spinning chairs ride with 3 chairs, shop, restroom, popcorn stand, cotton candy stand, ice cream stand, 2 dodgems and fencing with light elements.
- Accessory elements include popcorn, ice cream, cotton candy, a popsicle, wand and cash registers.
- Go wild on a day of fun and friendship with Unikitty™ and Prince Puppycorn™ at the fairground!
- Jump in the dodgems and make sure you give Master Frown™ a good bump!
- Buy delicious popcorn and take it on the swinging chair ride with Dr. Fox™ and Brock™.
- Put Unikitty™ and Prince Puppycorn™ in the roller coaster carriages and give them a push down the slide—wheeeeeeeee!
- LEGO® Unikitty™! sets are easy to build and perfect for recreating the magic and sparkle of the TV series at home.
- Roller coaster measures over 6” (16cm) high, 15” (40cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep.
- Swing chairs ride with shop measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Each dodgem car measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Candy floss stand measures over 3” (10cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood parts (as start) for custom rollercoatsterBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set to make a second rollercoaster around set 31084. This set is cheap and a good start. I bought the other purple (and grey) tracks and coaster cars at Lego service. I split up the restoom and the swing chairs so I could use the restoom as a pilar for the other coaster tracks. I motorized them with a L-motor to get both trains synchronized over the top. The track is semi-automatic because the top of the track is not high...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat FunZozoJo21 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really fun. Very bright, colourful and not to mention very easy to build. The dodgems and roller coaster are so much fun to play with. I’ve only built half of the set right now but that only took me an hour. Overall I’m really pleased with the set, great set of characters given however would’ve liked more roller coaster track for the price paid. However it’s a nice set, one of the best I’ve got and I would recommend this...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSo Much Color, So Much Fun!!!Zjm01 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Unikitty! What a fun set, it has a very nice parts-to-piece ratio and it has a lot of fun colorful bricks. The brick built figures are vey nice as well. The build was enjoyable and I like a lot of the play features. My only grip with this set is only a very small one, but I do want to bring up the fact that this set doesn't have much bulk to it, which is fine, however I do wish we got something a little bit bigger to go with the coaster instead of all the little parts. Overall a very fun set!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixgood play features and build experience for kidsTheMaxx | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildGot this for my 6 year old niece's birthday; she already has a few Lego sets, but this was a huge hit. Colorful, lots of play features, modular build. She asked to be woken up extra-early so she could spend time building it before going to school, then was looking forward to getting home to work on it some more. Every time the roller coaster comes down and crashes into the end of the track, and one of the figures comes flying out, she laughs. She also got a big kick out of building a Lego bathroom with a toilet - lots of potty humour possibilities there. Who could ask for more? The set is a good size for a "special occasion" gift - big enough to feel like it's a special treat, yet not overwhelming for younger kids to build. Also, enough pieces are included to build 2 full Unikitty figures with different expressions, not just 1, so you're actually getting one more figure than Lego's official pictures show. So, even if purchased at full retail, it's a pretty good value at under $50; if you can get it for less, it's a terrific...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55