- Hard to Find Items
- Town Hall
Retired ProductTown Hall4.8727555.
Keep the wheels of commerce turning with the authentic Town Hall!
Build the authentic 3-storey Town Hall! This highly detailed model features large entranceway columns, a coat of arms, a tall bell tower with clock and a large skylight that lets you see inside! On the ground floor, the large hall, tax office and auditorium have everything you need to run the town. Take the working elevator up to the secretary and mayor’s offices on the second floor, realistically furnished with desks, chairs, paintings and even a frog sculpture. Hold a meeting and address the town’s citizens at the podium! On the third floor, a spacious meeting room features a large conference table, chairs, globe and plants. Includes 8 minifigures: mayor, secretary, bride and groom, press woman, janitor and 2 children.
- Includes 8 minifigures: mayor, secretary, bride and groom, press woman, janitor and 2 children
- Accessories include a painting, desks, chairs, sculpture, lamp, conference table, globe, plants and bench
- Functioning elevator features space for 2 minifigures and ladder access to roof
- Bell tower features bench and maintenance ladder
- Roof features skylight with view of inside the building
- Address the citizens from the balcony!
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Modular Buildings collection: 10211 Grand Emporium, 10218 Pet Shop and 10197 Fire Brigade
- Measures 10” (25.5cm) wide and 20” (50cm) high
- 28 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Biggest Modularanunes1978 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I have been collecting LEGO’s for over twenty years. I particularly like the LEGO City sets. So when I saw the LEGO Town Hall, I had to have it. It is by far the largest of all the modular buildings LEGO has come out with thus far. After placing it in my LEGO city, it towers over all the others, almost to the point of looking too big. I found that placing it between The Green Grocer and The Fire Brigade works well. It is unique enough to stand out, but not to the point of looking out of place. I was also very happy with the amount of minifigures this came with. Usually these modular buildings only come with a few. With 8 minifigures, it really creates a lot of value. The Town Hall also comes with a lot of detail on the inside. This is also something that LEGO has started to do. The first modular, Café Corner, did not come with any interior. It appears with Town Hall, the evolution is complete as every floor has walls, doors and a lot of detail. The elevator is a unique addition as well. Stairs have usually been the resolution to getting LEGO people to the floor they need to reach. The elevator both looks good and functions well. Town Hall is an excellent building for any LEGO city. I hope the minds at The LEGO Group continue to come out with these amazing modular buildings.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Finest set so far, lots of fun for the big kidPrincetane | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set and as soon as it arrived on July 30 in my local shop, I had to have it, finally after layaway for several weeks I bought it home on September 12th and promptly started building it. As it was complex set I dreaded finding pieces for each part (I spend more time finding the pieces for each bit, than attaching it to the building), they had thoughtfully labelled each bag accorsing to the floor (As I remember a certain tower bridge set with pieces in like 15 different disparate bags). So I knew the ground floor was all Bag ones and what a floor. The set is very cleverly designed and I love the lift concept so it actually lifts, taking the Janitor from the ground to his roof and the rest. The auditorium and glass ceiling also make the set pretty and I like the added desk, chairs and even a computer screen. Theres a generous number of characters and the archways also make it look like a real turn of the century bureaucratic building. My only grumble was its price, which was a bit steep and took a bit of explaining to the better half. The vine is a nice touch too and the window boxes. The Podium out the front also makes it look quite elegant, and its probably the most elegant set of the lot. My photos show the building of the set over 2 days.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeWildchicken13 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is awesome. I got it for my birthday and stayed up on New Year's Eve building it. It took me about 6 hours; it's quite a big set! It dominates all the other modulars in terms of size and complexity. As you might have seen, it features an elevator, auditorium, front desk, office, and meeting room. It's also very play-friendly. I like to drop minifigures off of the 3-story mezzanine above the auditorium.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixone of the best modular houses!giannispigno | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!one of the best modular houses which stands majestically amongst all the others. I was quite disappointed by the Pet Shop, but this impressive house brought me back to the same joy of building I had as a child. Highly recommended. I only wonder why in a prestigious set like this, MF only have the “standard” face: I had a great time to revamp their “look” a bit!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55