The Joker™ Balloon Escape
Sold outThe Joker™ Balloon Escape4.5522.
Small parts and Ball.
Help Batman™ stop The Joker™ escaping!
- VIP Points
- 8VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Stage a face-off between The Joker™ and Batman™ at the Gotham City Energy Facility in THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: The Joker Balloon Escape set, featuring The Joker’s detachable balloon backpack and a power plant build. The power plant has a movable bomb element and silo with explode function, while Batman is armed with a grappling gun to intensify role-play battles. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker™.
- The Joker’s balloon backpack features five balloon and two translucent flame elements.
- The power plant features a silo with explode function, pipes, plus computer, pressure meter and bomb elements.
- Weapons include Batman's grappling gun with string attached.
- Accessory elements include Batman's cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, and The Joker's special purple coat-tail.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6+.
- Connect the power plant to other builds from 70901 Mr. Freeze™ Ice Attack and 70910 Scarecrow™ Special Delivery to create an even bigger power station.
- Balloon backpack measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Power plant measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIm your favourite bad guyGrifter2099 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a great set both for its price and its content .Two great minifigs and nice little build made this set a joy to put together . Its a great way to get the new Batman minifig with the belt accessory and the great new variation on the Joker , one of I believe 4 different versions released so far incl. the low rider , arkham and cmf versions . The only thing i felt lacking was a good way to show the joker in the air.For that i added the clear pole from the hulkbuster set on top of the white cylinder to add just a little more action . I am super excited that this is part of a modular build and cant wait to add sets 70901 and 70910 to it and will try to somehow add 70902 to create a great little street scene . I highly reccomend this setPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixColorful - Unique & FunBigmikeone | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was anxious to obtain this set as soon as I saw it in previews. It is probably my favorite smaller set ever! I just love the colorful balloons that are placed perfectly on Jokers jet pack! This set contains two (2) stickers which add greatly to the detail. With a simple push down on the edge of the yellow floor the radioactive barrel bursts open. It is especially great to see Batman literally fly up once activated. You can almost sense the tension as the clock ticks away ready to explode. I recommend this set to young and old alike.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 minsWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"I like to fight around"LordWiggly | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set because although I already had The Joker, I just had to have his balloon jetpack too! It is very visually appealing and true to the movie, but it's even better when you have it in front of you and can admire its proportions. Most of the other reviews have mentioned that the set is a cheap way to get the two main (and certainly excellent) minifigures, and I enjoyed putting the balloon jetpack together. While I didn't buy the set for the bomb at all, I really enjoyed building it, the Lego designer who created it really thought about how to take the main elements from the movie and produce it in a handful of bricks. It has a computer monitor, hydraulic pipes and wheel valve, clock/timer and a tank "explosion" feature. What's not to like! Lego also include a few extra stud pieces for you to "decorate" or enhance the finished product with your own signature style, which I really liked too. There are very few cons to this set, the Joker's balloons have come off his jetpack during some light play, but there is a balance between designing the free motion of balloons and their secure tether. Also, one extra blue balloon to make it just like the movie would have made the set truly exceptional. In conclusion, I was pleasantly surprised with this little set, it's great value for money and best of all it's fantastic to look at and play with too!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat way to get the main characters!Person885 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is a cheap and easy way to get the protagonist (Batman) and antagonist (Joker) of the film. Batman is common, but is still a good figure. I love his three dimensional utility belt and his expressions. Batman's sneer and shocked faces are nice to get in this set. The Joker, however is what made me buy this set. His torso printing is really nice and detailed. He has the iconic purple jacket with a bit of his vest patterned peaking out from underneath. What really makes this figure stand out is his coat tails. Using oversized coat tails is a perfect way to make the Joker more of a three dimensional figure. His expressions are awesome as well. Joker has a sinister grin on one side, and is in mid laugh on the other. The actual set is pretty cool as well. Joker's ballon contraption is very eye popping and comes with those balloon pieces that I didn't have. The flammable tank thing fits in a small play feature, but is ultimately their to connect to the other small sets. Batman's extended grappling hook is also nice, and I think it is the best we will get without Lego making a new mold. Overall, great set for fifteen dollars. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for the long coat tail Joker.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 20 minsWas this helpful?55