Thanos: Ultimate Battle
Available nowThanos: Ultimate Battle4.7027537.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Battle Thanos for the Infinity Gauntlet with the Avengers!
- VIP Points
- 91VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Fly into conflict on an uncharted planet aboard The Guardians’ Ship with Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora in this LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76107 Thanos: Ultimate Battle buildable set. The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for 2 minifigures seated on the space scooter, stud shooters, plus an opening rear compartment with capacity for 2 minifigures and the Infinity Gauntlet and stand. The Infinity Gauntlet, which has attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and other collectable Infinity Stone elements, can be attached to the Thanos big figure. This super hero toy features 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and 10 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora, plus a Thanos big figure.
- The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for the space scooter (and 2 minifigures sitting on the scooter), flip-up windshield, opening rear compartment with 2 minifigure seats, removable roof and space for the Infinity Gauntlet and stand, 2 stud shooters, adjustable wings and a connection point for the escape pod (featured in 76102 Thor's Weapon Quest).
- Space scooter features 2 minifigure seats, attachment points for Star-Lord and Gamora’s weapons, and a detachable sword.
- Thanos big figure comes with a gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet (with attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and 5 other collectable Infinity Stone elements), gauntlet stand and a sword.
- Replace Thanos' left hand with the Infinity Gauntlet.
- Weapons include Star-Lord's 2 laser guns and Gamora's sword.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- The Guardians’ Ship measures over 3” (9cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 18” (46cm) wide.
- Space scooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Infinity Gauntlet and stand measure over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"I Hope They Remember You"KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Lego collector, I really wanted to acquire Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. This ship is well sized and can fit the entire team! I like how spacious the interior is unlike the older 2017 Milano which didn’t have a lot of space for mini-figures. It has 2 seats for mini-figures which is a nice touch. I like that you can see front-to-back in the cabin as its interior an open-concept-design which I love! The back hatch of the ship folds and seals the cabin tightly to load up the team and the capture the Infinity Gauntlet. The ships wings are foldable, mobile, and a solid construct, it feels like Lego pieces won’t fall off this ship easily. The ship is a really nice addition to this set with many playable features. I had a lot of fun with this build! The scooter for Star Lord and Gamora is one of my complaints as Star Lord & others cannot grip the steering wheel due to it being designed too short. I do like that the space-scooter has a spot for their weapons to clip onto the side though. Mini-figure wise, we have a new version of Gamora, the old version of Star Lord (classic yes, but nothing special), and a newer version of Ironman with his face having the blue glow from talking with Jarvis during battle which is a neat addition. Thanos - Has great face print, the front of Thanos has print for his armour, great looking Infinity Gauntlet. - However there is no back print, this is one of my biggest problems with big figures as their lack of print on their posterior, such as Cull Obsidian. - Thanos’ armour is inconsistent with that of the movie trailer in which he is bald or fully amoured; so it looks odd to only have his helmet and chest piece on. Thanos’ sword looks like a huge "butter knife" (Sorry if this offends the designers). I just can’t get the image of a butter knife out of my head when Thanos holds this, hopefully this sword makes an appearance in the movie to make this weapon seem cooler than how I’m envisioning it. - 3/5 Gamora - has great full body print! - Her hair piece is snug and doesn’t twist which is nice so I don’t need to adjust it to sit correctly - This is a new and improved version of the mini-figure - 5/5 Star Lord - There is nothing new with this mini-figure, which was a disappointment. He does have his classic red jacket, no new facial expressions or beards. - 3/5 Ironman - I like his over-powered-Jetpack-which will help him fly in space most likely - I also like the blue glow from talking to Jarvis a.i. - the blue blast pieces make this version of Ironman look like the best version of Ironman I have to date. - 5/5 In terms of price, this is an expensive set for $90 CDN, I feel like Lego could have added another 1 or 2 mini-figures in it or lowered the price to $75-80 I would have definitely said this set is worth what I paid for it; currently this set is more on the expensive side. It would be nice to see other new mini-figures being added to future Lego sets we don’t typically see such as Wong, and Antman. Conclusion, I would recommend this set for collecting Thanos, the Infinity Gauntlet, collecting a great ship, and better versions of Ironman and Gamora.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHalf a buildBatmanSuperfan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great, and on its own it looks ok... but you can tell it was designed to be combined with the Thor weapon quest set, as the back is very flat and looks incomplete. The figures though are fantastic and can’t wait to finish the infinity gauntlet26 March 2018Samantha, Customer ServiceYou're very observant! We did in fact design this set so you could add the Escape Pod from Thor's Weapon Quest LEGO® set to the back of the ship! Both sets are designed to be stand alone sets that provide great play ability on their own. However, when you combine them The Guardian's ship looks even better and allows for even more play experiences!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLet me do the plan and that way it may be really gLunarVamp | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAwesome set! I am a huge Guardians fan and really enjoyed Infinity War. This combines both those genres perfectly. Star Lord, Gamora, Iron man, and Thanos are wonderfully made lego versions of themselves. This set has lots little pieces and odd connective angles to form the Milano. Great for younger fans, but they will definitely need aid building this set. Also, it should be noted to completely your infinity gauntlet you need to purchase all the Avnegers: Infinity War lego sets. This one only has the reality stone (red). However, they do give you 4 gems to share with your friends (or replace lost pieces), which is a major plus!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDestiny Still Arrives...RageAgainstTheEmpire | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI go this set mostly because of the exclusive Infinity Gauntlet Part and because I thought this was the best set to start with seeing that it comes with Thanos and the Gauntlet. I never got the second generation Miliano From Guardians Of The Galaxy 2, so this set was more desirable to me than some of the others. I'll start reviewing the set with pros and cons. Pros: 1)Good Hull Design That Gives A Futuristic Look to the Ship 2)Great Space Inside the vessel for additional minififures and cargo. 3)Stickers Well Done 4) Best attachment mechanisim I have ever expirienced with a Lego set Cons: 1) The Ramp folded up in the rear of the ship looks out of place when additional Pod set not attached. Lego has not officially released the Pod set yet as I am writing this review but for referance, Thor's Weapon Quest set can connect to the back of the main build and really completes the build. Minifigs: Iron Man: Great Fig The Boosters look really nice on display Gamora: Glad to get updated Gamora she looks better than her version in Guardians 2 Star Lord: Same version from Guardians 2, would've wanted updated version. Thanos: Really Disapointing as he looks nothing like what we see in the Infinity War trailer. All In All, This is a really good set if you want to update your version of the Miliano and looks even better with the Thor's Weapon Quest Pod attched. However, Thanos is the only bad aspect to the set and Thanos Ultimate Showdown is my second favorite set of the Infinity War Wave, Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown being my favorite.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55