Engage the Rebels with the tough TIE Striker Microfighter!
Join the battle with this TIE Striker Microfighter, featuring folding wings, 2 stud shooters and space to seat the included TIE Pilot with his blaster pistol.
- Includes TIE Pilot minifigure.
- Features folding wings, 2 stud shooters and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Fold the wings up and fire the stud shooters to engage the enemy.
- Also includes TIE Pilot’s blaster pistol.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Recreate exciting battle scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: Rogue One.
- Makes a great addition to any microfighter collectible set.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixQuick and relaxingPorter | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a quick item to put together. It was very relaxing as there wasn't a lot of pieces to stress over. Simple and easy to read instructions. The time it took me to build this was mostly due to the interruptions to help my wife with her Lego set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMicro TIE/SKx1 "Striker"Danbo1861 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego has done a number of TIE series starfighters in the Microfighter genre, and the Striker follows in the same tradition as it's forerunners. It's a simple, easy to handle build that gives you another printed TIE style canopy, and it follows roughly the same dimensions as the previous ones. The Striker's wings fold up and down properly, and the smoothed off aft section is well approximated on this version as well. The wings are super stubby in scale, but I don't see any way around that considering the limitations of part counts, cost and other variables of that nature. It comes with a TIE pilot (of course), which is always a nice figure to get, and he is the updated version with the new vertical "slash" prints on the helmet. All in all, it's a good set with useful parts and a nice mini-figure. You can't go wrong with that. Micro-Fighters rock!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat AdditionTheMenace | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot as elegant as the film version, but this is to be expected with the Mircofighter restraints. This is still a great little set, and a perfect addition to any Imperial star fighter collection. Always keen to expand my pilot collection as well.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMini TIE StrikerZTowley | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Microfighter TIE Striker is a great Lego set! The build itself is a rather detailed build, which adds to the character. In addition the minifigure is very accurate to an Imperial TIE Pilot. The only downside to the set is that to get the best play experience you need another microfighter (which I do not have). Other than that it is a great set!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55