Defend the baby dinosaur and eggs from the angry T. rex!
- VIP Points
Introduce your child to the thrill of a LEGO® Juniors/4+ adventure! This thrilling 10758 T. rex Breakout dinosaur toy set features a posable, buildable T. rex with opening mouth, 2 Starter Brick bases with gate, breakable fence and wall element, small science station and a truck with Starter Brick chassis. This Easy to Build dinosaur toy includes a simple guide to build and play, to help build confidence in children. Includes Claire, guard and scientist minifigures, a T. rex figure and a baby dinosaur figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Claire, a guard and a scientist, plus T. rex and baby dinosaur figures.
- Features 2 Starter Brick bases (one with an opening gate and the other with a wall element), movable robot arm and attached breakaway fence section, plus a small science station with case, screen and small fenced area.
- Also includes a truck with Starter Brick chassis, opening back and room for a crate, plus a posable, buildable T. rex with opening jaw.
- Climb the ladder by the gate to look for the T. rex.
- Lower the robot arm with the attached hot dog to distract the T. rex from the fence.
- Load the baby dinosaur or the dinosaur egg in the crate into the back of the truck before the T. rex breaks through the gate.
- Build and rebuild the fence after the T. rex knocks it down.
- Accessory elements include 2 dinosaur eggs, box, tranquilizer gun, stick, 2 walkie-talkies and a hot dog.
- Includes Easy to Build models with Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- T. rex measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Main gate with fence measures over 5” (14cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Science station measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 6 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsT-Rex Breakout!Cachamoe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is much better than the price to part ratio would suggest IMO. This is the cheapest set to EVER come with a T-Rex! It is the same T-Rex from the 2015 Jurassic World wave. You also get a cute baby T-Rex which also appears in a couple other sets this wave. However, this is also the cheapest set to come with this particular one. The minifigs are good. You get Claire, a generic scientist, and a generic Jurassic World worker. The scientist is the only one that is exclusive to this set. It would have been nice to get another generic worker though. The builds are small, but they work and I like the variety. The park entrance is great to get! Plus, you get 10 printed pieces, and most of them are exclusive to this set! Some of the parts are specialized as well. This set is about $5-$10 (US) too expensive IMO, mainly because of the part to price ratio, but everything here is good, and there is alot of play value. Being able to get a legit T-Rex in a set this cheap is great!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMy 5 year old son loves itYoyoyo83 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat play set , super easy to Build my son lovest it . He is super exited that he can combine the dinosaur to make new onesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsOnly for the T-RexPatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set only for the T-Rex, and for the price, it is totally worth it. I consider myself a professional Lego fan, as I am building Lego since my very young age. So the rest of the set is not very interesting for me, besides maybe the additional guard who will be useful when I will do a Jurassic World themed park moc.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 4 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNot played with much...GramW | 45-54Purchased for: GrandsonMy grandson chose this set for me to purchase because it had the T Rex in it. The baby T Rex and the egg are a plus. He doesn't really play with it much since it's been built. The flames and the palms keep falling off too easily. If the gates led into a building of some sort, it would be more fun. He isn't quite old enough to grasp the concept of the gates being the entrance to a park where it can shut out the T Rex. Therefore, he mainly plays with just the dinosaur and it's baby. I'd not purchase it again if I had a choice.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45