Switch tracks – build a bigger, more exciting railway track.
Switch tracks to help make your track even longer. No electricity – works with IR train sets #7897 and 7898, and can be combined with track sets #4515, 4519 and 4520.
- 1 right switch track
- 1 left switch track
- 4 curved rails
- The 2006 train system does not use electricity, but is IR remote-controlled
87% would recommend this product.
Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1.5rating.postfix
Value for Moneyrating.prefix3.6rating.postfix
1 of 12
- 10 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood, But Not PerfectDaPhilster39 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Well, if you ever need to expand your LEGO Train layout this is a must, whether to create a parallel track to your main line or make an entirely different route. It opens up so many possibilities. However, it could be better. With this switch track, you can only make a track that curves back to...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSmooth ride, rough changeoverAxeleng | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!If you have a train you will need these. Loads of them. They do the job quite well, my trains (Maersk, Toystory and Emerald Night) runs smoothly over them without major hiccups. That said, there are some issues. The changeover action is WAY too stiff for my liking, combined with the somewhat flimsy...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA must for any train collectormapaxe1990 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Well, as my title says, it is a must. You can make a racquet shape as the one I'm showing. This way the train goes back to the same track and you save lots of meters - or yards, if you will - of tracks! Having said this, I do have some thoughts... Why does it come with curve tracks???? Aside of Emerald Night and Maersk, you get them with any train set!!! Add straight track instead of curved! That's why I give it 4/5 and not...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice to have Extra tracksSWLegoJedi127721 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfRecently purchased both the Cargo Train and Heavy Hauler Train. Enjoy both very much. It is very nice that Lego sells two types of additional extra railroad track pieces/sets. I combined the 2 sets plus these extra pieces to make a larger set...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
1 of 12