Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon
Available nowSpinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon4.666753.
Duel for Spinjitzu victory with Lloyd and Lord Garmadon’s ninja spinners!
- VIP Points
Stage a battle between the good son and evil father with LEGO® NINJAGO® 70664 Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon. This ninja toy features Green Ninja Lloyd’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Energy and Lord Garmadon’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Destruction spinner toys, each with a new-for-January-2019 spinner element and 3 attachments for attack, defense and speed modes. Try different techniques with these cool NINJAGO spinners, create your own challenges and compete against your friends—the possibilities are endless. This LEGO NINJAGO set includes Lloyd and Lord Garmadon minifigures with katanas, plus 6 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Includes Lloyd and Lord Garmadon minifigures, each with silver-colored katanas.
- Lloyd’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Energy spinner and Lord Garmadon’s Tornado of Destruction spinner each feature a new-for-January-2019 spinner element and 3 different attachments for attack, defense and speed modes.
- Lloyd's spinner's attack mode attachment features 4 Energy Blades; defense mode attachment features 4 energy elements; speed mode attachment features 4 spikes.
- Lord Garmadon's spinner's attack mode attachment features 4 double daggers; defense mode attachment features 4 destruction token elements; speed mode attachment features 4 spikes.
- This spinner toy pack also includes 6 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Create your own Spinjitzu challenges and spinner competitions against your friends.
- Combine with 70659 Spinjitzu Kai, 70660 Spinjitzu Jay, 70661 Spinjitzu Zane, 70662 Spinjitzu Cole and 70663 Spinjitzu Nya & Wu LEGO® NINJAGO® toys for thrilling Spinjitzu showdowns.
- Recreate the ninja tornado effect as seen on the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Each spinner (without attachments) measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSpinjitsu Battles GaloreTiffanyH | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe 6 year old loves these. It doesn't bother him they won't spin all the time, they just enhance his creative play. He helped arrange the pieces but did not put them together- the parents did that. I would love to have a little carry case to hold the extra pieces when you're only using one mode (attack, defense, etc) but a ziploc also works. Lloyd is his favorite ninja so getting Lord Garmadon too was worth it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood!Youssef | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really good! It is a cheap way to get Lloyd, who only comes in the expensive Ultra Dragon and Monastery and Garmadon who only comes in the Ultra Dragon. It has 3 modes to spin, Attack, Defense, and Speed Mode. My favorite is Defense Mode because its the easiest to spin. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because whenever I use speed mode, for both Lloyd and Garmadon, my hands really hurt. Overall, its great! If I could I would give it 4.5 stars. The speed mode thing isn't a big deal.13 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceHi there! We're sorry to hear this. We'd like to learn more about your experience, if we can. Get in touch with us at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixbest way to get lloydDaniel1 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!i love the look of the new spinners but they whey to little so the only good mode is deference as it adds more plastic, over all the new ones look soooooo cool but the original are better for playing withPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55