Capture the Golden Snitch™ and win the Quidditch™ Match!
- VIP Points
Play the most exhilarating wizarding sport with this 75956 Quidditch™ Match LEGO® Harry Potter™ play set. Join Harry, Hermione and Professor Snape™ at the games, featuring Gryffindor™, Slytherin™, Ravenclaw™ and Hufflepuff™ house towers with viewing stands and play feature functions, plus a base with Bludger stud shooter and 3 goalposts with a moving Keeper function to guard the rings. Use the broom's mounted shooting function to shoot the Quaffle through the rings and recreate the famous Quidditch games from the blockbuster Harry Potter movies, or make up your own fun challenges with this fun-packed LEGO Harry Potter toy.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Severus Snape™, Oliver Wood, Lucian Bole and Marcus Flint.
- Features Gryffindor™ house tower with an opening hatch, Slytherin™ house tower with a pop-up fire spell function, Ravenclaw™ house tower with a removable megaphone element, Hufflepuff™ house tower with scoreboard, and a base with 3 goalposts and rings, moving Keeper function and Bludger stud shooter.
- Unpack the Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, Bludgers and bat, and prepare to play!
- Use the Gryffindor™ house tower’s opening hatch to enter a player onto the Quidditch™ pitch.
- Throw the Quaffle in the air to signal the start of the Quidditch™ match, then shoot the Bludger to knock the players off their brooms.
- Fire the broom's mounted shooter to launch the Quaffle through a ring!
- Move the goalpost function to position the keeper in front of the rings.
- Help Hermione cast a spell on Professor Snape™ using the pop-up fire function on the Slytherin™ house tower.
- Use the megaphone and shout support for your team from the Ravenclaw™ house tower.
- Keep score with the Hufflepuff™ house tower’s scoreboard.
- Accessory elements include a chest, 2 wands, 4 brooms, Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, bat, 2 Bludgers, trophy, megaphone and scoreboard.
- Each tower measures over 7” (18cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA set for dis-play!Cylthe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, I got a bunch of set at the beginning of 2019 and this one was maybe the less expected to build as I am not into too colourful legos even if I am a huge fan of Harry Potter... However, how wrong I was! This set is fun to build, even if the towers have all the same technique of building, about. The minifigures add to the lot and the playability is awesome (although I only display). But what is most interesting is its potential for display. If you are a big fan of Harry Potter, it blends in perfectly with the environment and even more if you have the Castle (the big one or two little separate one) to add to the scenery. For example, in a bookshelf, you can easilly put it in front of your Harry Potter books as it is slim Lego and modulable. Special thanks to the transparent rod, as from far you really think the minifigure is flying! Would have been nice to have more transparent rods and bases... Best point: price value! Not expensive for 500 pieces and good displayability. Bad point? Well, actually would have been nice to have Drago Malfoy as minifigure that exists separately... So if you can get it, buy it too to add to the set!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat PresentDanLowndes | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendPurchased this LEGO set as a present for my girlfriend who is a huge Harry Potter fan. She had never mad expressed any interest in LEGO though which meant i didn’t want to spend a huge amount on a set like the Harry Potter Hogwarts castle but thought building something relatively difficult together would be a nice way to spend an evening. She loved the set and it was fun to build together but wasn’t really that challenging so will probably go for a couple of other sets now that I know she’s a fan. Overall the set looks good and has some great little features but wasn’t very difficult or time consuming to complete.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOverall a good setmildar | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOverall, I like this set. It's straightforward to put together. It's cool how every tower is a little different. And I like the scoreboard, the launchers and the goalie movement piece. I liked the mini figs. Why a 4 instead of a 5? 1. I wasn't 100% thrilled with the two loose towers because we (my daughter and I) find that we regularly knock the towers over by playing. 2. The interior of the towers aren't high enough to stand up a full size minifig.. While the set was intended for Snape to be sitting, I'd like to be able to stand him up and likewise be able to populate the other towers with standing figures. Also, the Hermonie minifigure is short enough to stand and I like consistency. 3. I'd like stands of some kind for the Quidditch players, so I can make them look like their flying. There are a few things I'd love to see in an expansion set: a) A second set of rings/goals so you can have an entire field. I have determined that if you buy a "second bag 3" (you can get the parts list from customer service) you can have another set of goals and link the other two towers together (thus removing my #1 issue above b) I wish the new the Harry Minifig line had more Quidditch players or have an expansion set with more players. c) I'd love to see an expansion that just has some bleachers to put between the towers. That could be another way to join them together. But, in the end, my daughter loves it, so it's work for me. (Now, if we can only find Hermione.)Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorth Every PennyBlueFalconNinja | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I got to the LEGO store, the Harry Potter sets were sold out, but this was one of only two sets found in the back. I didn't originally plan to purchase this set but I did and it was worth it. One minifigure has an exclusive face, and the rest are just very accurate and are good in the set. The build is strong, the first Quidditch set to have one tower for each of Hogwarts' houses. It's not boring to build this set because each tower is a little bit different from each other. I was concerned that the stickers would cover multiple pieces, but as I built the set, I realized this was untrue. The play features are really cool. It's fun to guard the goals from the quaffle, which a friend can shoot with a stud-shooter. This is overall, a great set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55