Retired ProductPet Shop4.78365171.
Welcome customers to the pet shop that has it all!
Continuing the LEGO® Modular Buildings series, this highly detailed, 3-story Pet Shop building and townhouse with full internal and external detailing is the perfect addition to your LEGO town. Greet customers with a menagerie of pets and let them treat them with a selection of toys and supplies. The pet shop building features a hinged staircase for easy access, upper apartment with kitchenette and upper loft overlooking the open plan interior below. To the side, the tastefully appointed townhouse features a detailed ground floor with accessories and spiral staircase leading to the upper floor. The attic space features storage boxes and French doors leading out to an elegant front balcony, while the rooftop garden, complete with fresh vegetables, brightens up the rear of the building.
- Includes 4 minifigures with accessories: pet shop owner, girl on bicycle, painter with paint roller and woman!
- Pet Shop includes dog, cat, 2 parrots and fish tank with goldfish!
- Also includes 3 dog bones, ball, frog toy, birdhouse, bucket and brush!
- Kitchenette features stone fireplace, stove, sink, coffee maker and small table and chair!
- Upper loft features skylight, bed and lamp!
- Townhouse features ground floor with mailbox and mail, hat rack, couch, telephone, toilet and access to basement crawl space!
- Measures 10" (25.5cm) wide and 10.5" (26.5cm) high!
- Combine with other modular buildings, like 10197 Fire Brigade and 10211 Grand Emporium!
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA nice introduction to modular buildingsWildMoves | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a LEGO fan since a long time ago. As with almost everyone, I initiated my experience in a young age, and back then, all I had was some Firefighters, City and Space LEGO sets that I really enjoyed. Now with 32, I found myself delighted with this modular buildings line. I wanted to start my modular street and, after some thoughts, I bought my first set, the Pet Shop. The final result is a beautiful 2x building set that is packed with some cool build techniques and beautiful colors mixed together. I recommend this set for people that would like to initiate their modular building collection. First, because the level of difficulty is average (some above average skills on the "Pets" sign, but nothing too scary) and, second, gives you an overall insight of how modular buildings are made. Since it is essentially two buildings combined into one, the construction process is easier/faster and you can learn a lot from the techniques used if you want to apply them to build your own MOC building (that's what I am planning to do next). The interiors have some nice details, specially the Pet Shop itself, with it's 1st floor small apartment. Not so much for the interior of the Bay Area style bulding, but that's ok, because it is supposed to be a representation of a family moving to it (it has a very well done detail with the man paiting the wall inside). For the exteriors, you can check some photos I've uploaded (and commented) and see for yourself. It is a very nice building, not so big like other modulars, but the final result is gorgeous and you should definitely consider buying it if you plan to start building your LEGO street.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfix2 buildings, 1 setBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm very pleasured with this set. The set contains 2 smaller buildings which you can them place where you want. The mansion is my favorite with a nice interior, like a bathroom, living room, basement, a small bed. The bed might be bigger, or there might be a second one. An other point might be that the roof of the mansion is empty, so I placed a set (6401) from Paradisa on the roof that fits. An other thing is that I miss is a van for the pet shop, so I used the van of set 6556 I also like the parrots in pet shop. There tails is green instead of red like the parrots in the older sets of Paradisa. So I have now a third type of parrots. In my set there were some wrong pieces for the mansion. Otherwise the pet shop was complete (no missing or wrong pieces). I ordered the missing pieces from Lego and got them today. Good job Pro - good details in- and outside both buildings - 2 buildings - nice animals - green bike - special colors on both buildings Cons - empty roof of mansion - only 4 minifigs, there might be one more - small bed in the mansion - no van 8.5/10Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Great Start to My Modular Collection!hpfan113 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!It took me a while to decide which modular building to buy, but when I finally made a choice, I knew it was worth it. I am so impressed with this set. It is my first modular building set EVER and I'm hoping it's not the last either. It is the most I've ever spent on a set, and it's also the most pieces I've ever gotten in one set. Though the set biggest in size that I've ever had was the Lego Star Wars Sandcrawler. That thing was MASSIVE. Okay, I'm going to write this review keeping in mind that people are reading this trying to decide whether this would be a good purchase or not. Well, I don't have much time, so all I can say is it's worth your money COMPLETELY. It has many new elements that make excellent additions to your collection. But I'll let that be a surprise to you. This set has many secrets that cannot be revealed without building it yourself. I highly recommend this to anyone who has some extra time and wants to make it worthwhile. BUY BUY BUY. One last thing to mention: I was not happy AT ALL about the quality of the shipping. I came home from band camp expecting to see a grand box with many surprises, but to my disappointment, all I saw was a crushed up, half open delivery box with a semi-crushed Lego box inside. I have never trusted FedEx. I don't know if this is Lego's fault at all, but I just wasn't happy. If there is something that can be done about this, please be honest and tell me. If I can some kind of refund for bad shipping quality, I would like to know. It looked like it had been thrown around like it meant nothing to anyone. I was extremely disappointed, I'm sorry to repeat. Should I call customer service or something/ Lego, please reply and let me know. I will upload some pictures of the damage (I don't know if you will be able to see it well) and of the set itself. No damage was done to the set, just the delivery box and set box. I also joined the VIP Club when I ordered this, when do I get my card? I am overall satisfied, besides the bad shipping. Great job Lego! Please reply here...:)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Dollar & Wildly Imaginativecridling1024 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!From the outset you can tell that this is going to be a high-value set. Same price as the Fire Brigade or Grand Emporium, yet you get 2 separate structures. Each has it's own awesome "wow" factor. The detail level continues to impress with such considerations as the lofted bedroom w/ skylight, fireplace and kitchen area. The pet shop is so much fun. Dog pen under the stairs? I may use that at home. A wonderful addition to any collector's landscape. My streets will continue to grow for years to come.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55