Retired ProductPalace Cinema4.66675135.
It's premiere night at the Palace Cinema! Illuminate the night sky with the spotlights as the child star arrives in a fancy black limousine! Gather the crowd on the star-studded sidewalk, then head into the detailed lobby with a concession stand and ticket area! Take the grand staircase into the theater with a large screen, movie projector and reclining chairs for 6 minifigures. Introducing the latest addition to the LEGO® Modular Buildings series, the highly detailed, 2-story Palace Cinema corner building. This collectible model features a sidewalk of the stars, brick-built entrance doors, posters, sign frontage, a tower with spires and rooftop decorations. Includes 6 minifigures: child actress, chauffeur, female guest, male guest, photographer and cinema worker.
- Includes 6 minifigures: child star, chauffeur, female guest, male guest, photographer and cinema worker
- Features brick-built entrance doors, posters, sign frontage, tower with spires and rooftop decoration, lobby, concession stand, ticket area, staircase, big screen, projector and reclining seats for 6 minifigures
- Vehicles include classic-style limousine
- Hard-to-find elements include a red baseplate and dark tan, dark red, and gold pieces
- Seat a 6-minifigure audience in the reclining seats!
- Play on the star-studded sidewalk, in the detailed lobby or in the big-screen theater!
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Modular Buildings collection: 10224 Town Hall, 10218 Pet Shop and 10211 Grand Emporium!
- Palace Cinema measures 15" (38cm) high, 10" (25.5cm) wide, and 10" (25.5cm) deep
- Limousine measures 1.6" (4cm) high, 5.9" (15cm) long, and 1.9" (5cm) wide
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFinally I got this set!!!!Peterlego | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis is my first modural building set. And the best ever (for now).Also it`s the most beautiful and....simultaneously,most expensive. Allright, done with this. Now it`s time to speak about set. This set is likeable and unusual. Why? Let me explain (If you don`t want to read me just read the LEGO description above. So, this is a corner building and the doors and sign placing at the corner. That is doing this set unusual. Now about beautiful. Set is made like cinema from old years and it`s nice, I love it! Also he got posters on the left side and cashbox on the right. But it also has an interesting roof and a sign. So...... for that money you got: 1.Beautiful building 2.Some stuff likeprojectors 3.6 minifigures 4.A limousene I think it`s more that you thought Best set!!!! 5\5Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMost beautiful modular of them allDagobert | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere are ony a few things that could have been better: The back of the roof is not finished. Specialy the middle high part is open at the back, that's just ugly! You can fix it with only 4 parts, but in a set like this you shoudn't have to...) The limo is pretty poor, don't like it at all. The wheels are way to smal for the body and it can only fit 2 minifigs. Personaly I would have put in one more row of seats. WHY are there only 6 minifigs in this big "rare" creator set? There are much cheaper sets from Star Wars that have way more "special" minifigs. This set needed at least 10-15 minifigs included! It's the most empty cinema in the history of lego :) There were 2 small parts missing : the projector light and a limo windshield. But I'm sure that Lego will send me those later on :) The things I realy like about the set: It's the most beautiful modular creator set of them all! I love the detais, like: the sign "palace" is very good engineerd. The retro spotlights are realy cool. The building lights on the outside. The retro cinemascreen (black and with and the upholstery around it. The overall stile of the building, I just love that asian style roof. The "broadwak" stars in the tiles are perfect! Thank you Lego! :p6 October 2017Haley, Customer ServiceThanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear you're a big fan of the set. We did want to address your question of why there are only 6 minifigures in the set, while other smaller sets have more minifigures. Our LEGO® Modular buildings all contain between 5-6 minifigures, with the exception of the Assembly Square, which is our largest Modular building, has a few more minifigures. You can always order a few more minifigures from our Pick a Brick selection to fill the Palace Cinema! We really appreciate your feedback! Happy building!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBrickbreaking of BrickcityLaddietheArchitect | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first modular building set and the best so far (for now). Already done with this and ready to start the next that I got with this one. This is definitely a corner building with the sidewalks, doors and sign placing at the corner, makes for a good start to any city setting. Fantastic set, easy to follow manual and the building looks great. I love some of the techniques used and had a lot fun building this. Now the time it took me well,,,, probably would have been done faster if I wasn't playing with it as I was building it. Kind of hard not to play with it as there is so much going on from the entry, snack stand, theater...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun BuildDEANBRICK | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the third modular series product that I built (first 2 being 10224 Town Hall and 10218 Pet Shop). I would say that it is better than the Pet Shop, and close to, if not on par, with the Town Hall. In terms of build there was not much repetition, which was great of course. It was not super difficult at times, but had a few tricky parts (see the doors / palace sign. The interior is well decorated and good to see the nice little touches put on the candy bar and ticket booths. It would be nice to have a few more "technical" build parts (e.g. SNOT), but still very enjoyable. The number of pieces for this set is high, but be warned that many of these are the barrels on the roof design and lights on the main sign. The finished piece looks great, very impressive when it all comes together and quite tall (almost as high as Town Hall). Looks especially good with the other 2 sets I already have. I'd recommend this product to anyone who enjoys the larger sets (or anyone at all actually!).Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55