Mia's Camper Van
Available nowMia's Camper Van456.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Set up camp with Mia’s luxury camper van!
- VIP Points
- 55VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
LEGO® Friends 41339 Mia’s Camper Van makes camping with friends a dream! Lift off the roof of this cool playset for easy access to the kitchen and bathroom inside, flip open the lid of the upstairs sleeping area, put up the canopy and get to work on the tent with 2 beds inside. There's also a picnic table, an inflatable dinghy and a friendly horse for endless outdoor adventures! Includes 2 mini-dolls and a horse figure.
- Includes Mia and Stephanie mini-doll figures, plus an Aria the horse figure.
- Features a camper van with opening roof, a cab to fit 2 mini-dolls, bathroom with toilet and basin, kitchen with refrigerator, cooker, sink and dining area, folding canopy, upstairs sleeping area with opening roof, a separate tent with 2 beds, plus a picnic bench and an outside area with tree, signposts and feeding station for the horse.
- Accessory elements include an inflatable dinghy, riding helmet, 2 walkie-talkies, 2 hot dogs, fruit bowl with fruit, ‘I love Heartlake City’ mug, cup, drinking bottle, frying pan, hairbrush, perfume bottle and a basket.
- Drive the camper van and find the perfect spot to set up camp with Mia and Stephanie.
- Remove the camper van roof for easy play inside.
- Prepare delicious hot dogs in the kitchen and enjoy them outside under the folding canopy of this cool toy for kids.
- Tuck the mini-dolls into their beds in the sleeping area or tent camp beds.
- Put on the helmet and take the horse on an adventure through the surrounding countryside, or take the inflatable dinghy out for a ride!
- Camper van measures over 5” (13cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Tent measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Inflatable dinghy measures over 3” (9cm) wide, 1” (5cm) deep and under 1” (1cm) high.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set for playCaLeeHal | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI love the playability of this set. I could have built it myself in an hour but it's my 5 year old daughter's set so i was just the helper. We did it in 3 sessions to not get burnt out and she did great. The bags are labeled 1-4 and that mades it easier for her searching for parts. Loads of cool accessories for the camping girls and with the tent you can sleep 4 so more "friends" came along. My daughter loves loves playing with this and I foresee hours of play. For that reason alone it's well worth the $$Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLovely Lego friends Camper vanTeresaborland | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWas quite easy to put together but when you put the windscreen it keeps coming of there is a flaw with this but a lovely set my 10 Year old daughter loves it one of her favourites. A bit expensive for what it is.28 October 2018Sierra, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the windshield coming off. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 24 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGreat set but terrible instructionsZozoJo21 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set was very challenging to build with,at times, difficult instructions. You can have hours of play with this set however the two parts that make up the roof keep falling off and the cover near the window doesn’t sit properly. Other than that, this set Is ok.
Response from LEGO SHOP27 December 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! If pieces are coming off or not sitting right, that's a sign something may be just a little off in the build. You'll want to double-check that all the parts are in just the right place and that everything's pressed tightly together. You should have much better results then! If you still need a hand troubleshooting your build, give our brick experts a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 3 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAwesome Play Value!PurpleFish | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought this set for my daughter's camping-themed birthday. She had wanted this for months, especially because of the "tent" and hiking signs, but besides those, there's also a lot of cool new pieces. Some of my favorites: the life raft/jackets, the new look for 2018 Lego Friends, a horse, and overall just the design for the RV was so pretty! I love the "Mia" colors - blue, greens, and oranges, with a flash of light purple here and there. The build was average - most of it was easy, but when it came to assembling the sleeping area of the RV, we found some problems. First off, the windshield only has two studs for connections, and there are no other supports. Every time we tried to attach the loft, the windshield would just fall down. My daughter started getting frustrated - there seemed to be a problem in the design! But after a while, we patiently were able to put the whole thing together. So just keep in mind - that part may be a little tricky! Now let's discuss the appearance of the set. There are SO MANY fun little accessories to play with! Besides the main builds, this set comes with so many tiny builds, such as the picnic table, apple tree, and tent! I love all the detail that is included - whether it be a physical piece or a sticker! The sleeping bags are probably my favorite part! Anyways, this is a great set for nature lovers! I highly recommend it!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45