LEGO® Movie Maker
Available nowLEGO® Movie Maker2.666753.
Become a film director with LEGO® Movie Maker!
- VIP Points
Make your own movie with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70820 LEGO Movie Maker building toy, featuring a movie stage, camera stand for your smartphone device and plenty of cool action props! The stage features a frame with sliding, adjustable arms at the top to hold and animate props, characters and accessory elements, a double-sided backdrop with alternative scenes, plus a platform with built-in sliders to move characters around. Attach the camera stand to any of the 3 special points on the stage for different angles and camera panning movements. This THE LEGO MOVIE 2 set also comes with action props like Emmet’s Escape Buggy and Rex’s Rexplorer, 3 minifigures, a mini-doll figure, 4 brick-built figures and a raptor figure for creative play.
- Includes 9 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: 3 new-for-January-2019 THE LEGO MOVIE 2 minifigures—Emmet, Lucy and Rex—a new-for-January-2019 Sweet Mayhem mini-doll figure, 4 brick-built THE LEGO MOVIE 2 figures—Warrior Kitty, Star, Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi (in pile-of-bricks form) and an alien invader—and a raptor figure.
- This THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ toy features a movie stage, swiveling camera stand for your smartphone and action props.
- Movie stage features a frame with 2 sliding, adjustable arms at the top to hold and animate props, characters and accessory elements, a double-sided cardboard scene-setting backdrop with images of Apocalypseburg and Systar System, plus a platform with 2 built-in sliders to move characters around the stage, 3 attachment points for the camera stand for camera panning movements and alternative angles, and 2 fence elements.
- Camera stand features a smartphone device holder.
- Action props include Emmet's Escape Buggy with a rotating minifigure cockpit, Rex's buildable Rexplorer, mini Systar Starship, mini Rexplorer and attachable transparent sticks to move characters and vehicles around.
- Combine Emmet’s Escape Buggy with Warrior Kitty to create an Escape Buggy/Ultrakatty combi model.
- Weapons include Lucy's crossbow, Rex's gun and Sweet Mayhem's gun.
- Accessory elements include 2 extra minifigure heads for Emmet and Lucy with different facial expressions.
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this awesome building set.
- Movie stage measures over 9” (25cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 11” (28cm) deep.
- Camera stand measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Escape Buggy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Rex’s Rexplorer measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Alien invader stands over 3” (10cm) tall.
- 13 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSurprisingly fun!tobyandted | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was very fun to build and see the characters being put together and had some play features I wasn't aware of. The characters in this set are: Emmet (with a new face and the scratched printing); Lucy/Wyldstyle (with no new prints or pieces); Rex Dangervest (with a new face print); Sweet Mayhem (unfortunately without her helmet or wings); Queen Watev'ra Wanabi (a micro build with 2 new printed 1x2 bricks, one happy and one angry); Ultrakatty (in a very bizarre but very articulated form, again, with a new face print); a small Duplo invader (with chomping mouth); a big Duplo invader (the one who says "We are from the planet Duploh and we are here to destroy you", again with an opening and partially closing mouth). There are also three vehicles included, all in micro scale (Sweet Mayhem's ship, Rex's ship and the escape buggy.) All of the things have clear rods attached to them (except the minifigs) which are useful for making the movie. The actual set where you can make the movies is quite a fast and basic build, with the main part being a big cardboard sheet of either Apocalypseburg or the Systaar System. There are 2 very neat builds where you attatch a minifigure to a jumper plate and then, using a handle off set, you can move them around and make it look like they are walking. Also, at the top of the set, there are places where you can attatch Sweet Mayhem's ship on one side and Rex's on the other. This allows you to move around the spaceships without having to hold them. Sweet Mayhem's can go up, down, left and right whereas Rex's can only go side to side. The build for the phone holder is very neat too. It has three different stages depending on where you want the camera to be showing and an adjustable part at the top so that it can fit any size (not tablets though!) It can also clip onto three parts of the set so that you can get different angles. Overall, I really enjoyed building this set and also making movies with it. Unfortunately on the Movie Maker App you can only make movies of 1 minute or less. I still really enjoy it though!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixPoorly designedMAK216 | 35-44My son recently received this for his birthday, I LOVE the idea of this. I love all the character pieces that came in it. I do NOT love the flimsiness of the main piece. It is constantly falling apart, we have to spend more time rebuilding the set piece than we can play with it. This is the most disappointing Lego product I have seen. If I could return it, I totally would. We will be super-gluing this together so that my son can actually play with it as intended.7 March 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 14 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixMovie MakerLego4nige | 45-54Purchased for: GrandsonThe Movie maker is a great backdrop for those wishing to create stop go animation. It is quick and easy to assemble. Whilst there are a few rods to support figures vehicles even in flight ( a counter balance may be required for heavier objects), there are very few props to create the scene. A few little bushes or rocks would have gone a long way. My biggest bug bear is the fact that all the base plates etc are Dark Stone Grey I would have expected them to blend in with the back drop scene and use Sand Yellow. We have enough Grey stone plates with other movie makers.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25