Jedi Starfighter™ With Hyperdrive
Available nowJedi Starfighter™ With Hyperdrive4.65520.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Play at warp speed with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive!
- VIP Points
- 127VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Speed across the galaxy with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive. This detailed LEGO® brick recreation of the ship featured in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones includes an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section and 2 stud shooters, while the large hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines, and a grab handle for enhanced play and quick release of the docked model. This impressive set also includes 3 minifigures and an Astromech droid figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett and young Boba Fett with mini legs, plus an R4-P17 Astromech droid figure.
- Features Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter and a buildable hyperdrive.
- Jedi Starfighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section (with storage space for the torso inside the ship) and 2 stud shooters.
- Hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines and a quick-release grab handle for enhanced play.
- Dock the Starfighter with the hyperdrive and pull the trigger to release it again.
- Grab the handle and zoom the model around the room.
- Hyperdrive stands on any flat surface.
- Relive exciting scenes in space from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
- Jedi Starfighter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hyperdrive with docked Jedi Starfighter measures over 10” (27cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.
- 1 day agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCook Set, Cool Minifigures, Slight disappointedRandykennedy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start off by saying, I have over 50 Star Wars LEGO sets, and this was still a fun, and enjoyable build. I absolutely love The Clone Wars, and the LEGO sets for the clone wars. I bought this set to get the Mudtrooper bonus (promotional item during October of 2018) But primarily because it has...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Set!N8theGr8 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This build was much like #7661, especially the hyperdrive ring. But I really enjoyed it and thought it was a bit more fun. The alternate faces on the minifigs are awesome too. I've been waiting for another Jango minifig since #75015. Worth the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOutstanding productGrevious | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set with very intricate detail and it looks like it flew right of the screen!! Lovely figures and I especially liked the new 2013 Jango Fett it looks much better than the 2002 version. I really appreciated the lifting handle and the docking system for the Starfighter. This looks a lot better than the 2002 version which is just flat, literally! But the price is way to much it shouldn't be $180 NZD but $150 NZD no, no ,no. Everything good here is just torn apart by this horrible price . I recommend this but next time you do a model like this we need a lower...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixtruiz7 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed building this set it was fun and made me feel like a kid again. This set was not hard to build. But my astro mech came with no head. It also come with a bag a legos that i dont know where they go to. They are part number 6004908 i checked the book twice and was not mention where they...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55