First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 20 December 2018First Order Heavy Scout Walker™3.8333512.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Stomp into battle with the First Order Heavy Scout Walker!
- VIP Points
- 47VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Send General Hux and his crew into battle in the armored First Order Heavy Scout Walker. This impressive LEGO® Star Wars version of the walker inspired by the blockbuster Star Wars Episode VIII movie features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at both sides, elevating guns at the front, missile storage clips and hidden wheels that turn to make the legs ‘crawl’. This set also includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: General Hux, a First Order Gunner, Resistance Trooper and a First Order Flametrooper.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at the side, missile storage clips, elevating front-mounted guns, hidden wheels and ‘crawling' legs.
- Push the walker and see the legs move.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, a blaster and the Flametrooper's flamethrower.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- 28 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixStrange but different.BaldwinBricks | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a strange case. It doesn't actually appear in the film at all, but is still a good set. The set comes with 4 minifigures. General Hux, a First Order crew member, a First Order flametrooper and a Resistance Soldier. The vehicle's main feature is the moving legs. When you move the...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFirst Order Heavy Scout WalkerJediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!As no official images have been released (at the time of writing) of this walker from The Last Jedi I can't compare on accuracy but this vehicle is like nothing that's come before from the Star Wars universe. The build is quite challenging as it's mainly technic and fiddly in some parts. It's quite repetitive as you're doing the same thing for both sides but the end result is worth it. The overall finished build reminds me of an AT-ST head on spiders legs! The way the legs have been designed to alternately move is amazing and the effect is...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSolid walker with a few drawbacksfledermaus | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe walker in this set is certainly unique -- there really isn't another set quite like this one. The eight legs provide for more of a crawling or scuttling motion than walking. The build is quite engaging with the majority of build being spent assembling the technic components for each of the legs. The completed walker uses wheels to effect movement on the legs. While effective, the wheels are a little bit too visible for my liking. I'm also a bit bummed that the head doesn't move, but is instead locked in a slight downward angle. Overall, it's a nice set with an engaging build, sturdy end-product, unique legs, and some well done blasters. The only things that detract from the set are the visible wheels and immobile head.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 26 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixLack of CommunicationGoldfish | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was fantastic, the build itself was very well crafted and put together, and the minifigures were great. My problem for this set however, is that this vehicle was never seen in The Last Jedi or any other Star Wars movies. I get that it isn't necessarily Lego's fault that this was the case, but better communication is needed! Because if there were more of these, it would have sold. This set continues to sit on the shelves of my local Walmart because no one wants it. It wasn't shown in the movies and there are no stand out minifigures like Rey, Poe Dameron or Finn to make it stand out.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25