First Order Heavy Assault Walker™
Available nowFirst Order Heavy Assault Walker™4.3696546.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Stride into battle with the First Order Heavy Assault Walker!
- VIP Points
- 159VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Add a fearsome walker to your LEGO® Star Wars First Order army with the Heavy Assault Walker. This awesome model, based on the walker from the blockbuster Star Wars: Episode VIII movie, features tough armor-plate detailing, posable legs, posable head with opening minifigure cockpit and spring-loaded shooters, an aimable rapid-fire stud shooter on top, and detachable canisters that can be released from the rear of the walker. There's also a storage compartment at the side with extra stud ammo and an opening hold to the rear with space for a minifigure and extra missile ammo. This amazing set also includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Captain Poe Dameron, Rey, a Resistance Trooper, First Order Walker Driver and a First Order Stormtrooper.
- Features posable legs, a posable head with opening minifigure cockpit and spring-loaded shooters, aimable rapid-fire stud shooter on top, detachable canisters at the rear and opening ammo stores at the side.
- Weapons include Rey's Lightsaber, 2 blasters and a blaster pistol.
- Turn the handle to aim the top-mounted rapid-fire stud shooter.
- Measures over 13” (35cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set. Good value for money.BanjoBullet | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLovely set to build. When completed it looks great as a display piece alongside other similar sets. (Picture to follow). My only minor criticism is that the gun turret at the top is always open to view. As a result I have added a few modifications to make it look a little more like the original AT-AT set for the purpose of display. Would recommend as a set for Christmas gift without any hesitation even without the added extra piecePlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixPoor designJakasm | 45-54This build had some fun elements but several parts are poorly designed/ poorly engineered. Some steps also seem out of order - Which creates unnecessary difficulty. The back panels are not stable- They do not have the support they require. They are flimsy. Red transparent pieces that surround Turret are placed last- However this step could easily have been placed at an earlier time- Not sure why they did this other than to frustrate the builder. Fun build but obviously not enough thought went into design.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixReally nice and well detailed setH3lios | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set last month with the First Order Destroyer, and Ohh BOIII I love these sets. It has a really sturdy technic frame and a really cool connection point for the head. It is highly poseable with those connections at the neck section. The Gun at the top of the Walker also an excellent play feature for kids. As an adult builder I really enjoyed put together this set. As a fan of the First Order / Empire it is a really good way to get a walker. Much cheaper, than the previous AT-AT. Pros: - Sturdy frame - Lot of detail around the head and the legs - Cool build for the main gun - Displays well Cons: - Side panels pops off pretty easily at the first legs - Visible technic parts at the top - Small space inside the bodyPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery good!Rawrrosity | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Bought this for my partner for Christmas and we enjoyed building it. Looks great and really good design. I must admit however, it can be a little uneasy on its legs if you don’t have the stance perfect, but I guess that’s what you’d except for something on 4 massive legs! Would very much still recommend and it’s a great addition to our starwars sets. You get quite a few mini figures as well! The blaster cannon is a lot of fun, although I’d do it somewhere you can easily find all the little red circles again ha! Was one of the quicker sets we have done, but for the money, I wouldn’t say it’s too bad! I have had some sets take longer for the same price however :)Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55