Emma's Art Studio
Available nowEmma's Art Studio551.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Express your creativity at LEGO Friends Emma’s play art gallery!
- VIP Points
- 27VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Join Andrea on a shopping trip to LEGO® 41365 Emma’s Art Studio. This toy art studio for kids features a downstairs shop with pieces of art and craft supplies to buy. Upstairs is a studio where, palette in hand, LEGO Friends Emma creates her latest works of art. Let your child's imagination run free as they ‘paint' the magic canvas textile—just add water and watch as an image is revealed! Turn the knob on the potter's wheel to make the sculpture rotate. Continue the creative play up on the roof, relaxing in the café with a coffee and a slice of cake while playing with Chico the cat. Includes 2 mini-dolls: Emma and Andrea, plus a cat figure.
- This set includes 2 mini-doll figures: Emma and Andrea, plus a Chico the cat figure.
- Features an art shop downstairs, with art pieces and creative supplies to buy, an upstairs studio with a mini easel stand, paint pots and turning sculptor’s wheel, and a roof terrace café with a table and umbrella.
- Accessory elements include canvas with water-reactive textile, color palette, paintbrush, scissors, paint bottle, artwork tiles, cash register, cash bill, display sign for outside the store, cookie and a cup.
- Use the rotating potter’s wheel function to hone your sculptures.
- ‘Paint’ the clever textile canvas with water to see images revealed!
- Browse the gallery for new art pieces, or head upstairs to the studio to create your own!
- LEGO® Friends sets encourage creative play, and make building imaginative and fun.
- Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFunky setZozoJo21 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this set because of the appeal such as the sticker designs, the open top roof, the art class, the art shop etc. This set does not disappoint... It’s a very funky art studio. I love the decor, particularly the bricks in the wall that look like real house bricks and the window design. This set was easy to build except the pottery maker which turns; it took me 3 times to get the cogs on the right way. I really like the interactive part of the set... If you put water on the sheet of art paper, chico’s Cat paws appear. Very cute. Overall a really nice new addition to the 2019 sets however I think the set is a little overpriced (by around £5).Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55