Dilophosaurus on the Loose
Available nowDilophosaurus on the Loose351.
Action-packed Jurassic World dinosaur toy to role-play a rescue mission!
- VIP Points
Thrilling adventures await children when they construct Owen Grady’s drone and fly to save Hudson Harper from an escaped dinosaur in LEGO® Jurassic World 75934 Dilophosaurus on the Loose. The drone features 4 spinning rotors and a net shooter function to aim at the Dilophosaurus dinosaur model. This building toy for kids also includes 3 minifigures, plus a market stall in the shape of a dinosaur's head with lots of accessory elements to inspire creative play.
- This LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy playset includes 3 minifigures: Owen Grady, Hudson Harper and a park worker, plus a new-for-June-2019 Dilophosaurus toy figure.
- Drone helicopter toy features a minifigure cockpit, 4 spinning rotors and a net shooter function.
- Dinosaur-head-shaped market stall features a display container, 4 poster stickers, flag and assorted elements including a shovel, broom, net, 2 hats and 2 popcorn boxes.
- The Dilophosaurus figure has posable jaws.
- Hudson Harper and park worker minifigures are new for June 2019.
- Kids can reimagine exciting scenes from the LEGO® Jurassic World animated series with this collectible toy.
- This LEGO® toy construction set makes a great dinosaur gift for kids.
- Drone helicopter toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Market stall measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- about 2 hours agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsFun little setPhyguy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed this set because it was a nice smaller set, where most Jurassic World sets are a lot more expensive, and I think its important to have more price-points within each theme! I also enjoyed the amount of playability and world-building within this set. Pros: The Minifigures are fun! The props in the stand are great Stickers and the dinosaur jaws construction really bring the stand to life The drone's net launcher mechanic works well Cons: My only gripe with this set was the Dilophosaurus figure. Its smaller than all others, even other Dilophosaurus lego figures from other sets. And its limbs are not movable. the only thing that moves is the jaw, which I was disappointed with. It felt like a duplo figure.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35